Chapter 2 (Ielle Shira Taylor)

Ielle's POV

Arggg, classes again? Whats new? Stupid classmates,stupid teachers,STUPID SCHOOL.

Oh well im just going to school to party with my friends after class, yeah i love partying hanging over with my friends and most specially flirting with hot boys.

Im really excited.

I went out of the house and walked to school.

As i was about to enter the gates  i saw the guys were already  waiting for me to come well? Its no doubt duh? With my face,body,wealth and fame? I cant blame them*smirk*

Before i enter the gates i saw a girl selling coccaine to a girl too whom i think is studying too in my school,i think this is great.

I was about to go to the seller but this oh-so-stupid-schoolmate-of-mine bumped me.

Im too lazy to tell you how we answered back to each other and i think she's a tough one.

I saw the cops were coming in our way so I offered her a help and we fought the cops

I introduced myself to her and hers too,so her name is Chantalle? Nice name.

We went to the mall and cut class after that.

End of flashback

i saw Chantalle waving her hands in front of my face. Oh well I'm having a flashback of what happened earlier

"Oh sorry that dress is pretty"

We are here at Cotton on here at this mall that is owned by one of my friends.

Chantalle is showing me this black dress,that i think is pretty.

Ughh I'm getting bored i want to use the last pieces of marijuana on my house.

Yeah,i took drugs three times a week.

This girl is a shopaholic! She already got to buy 7 dresses this day! My gosh!

I seat on a bench near the store while waiting for her.

*SPLASH*

"You *TOOT* Are you blind? Or you are just plainly stupid?Look at my dress! you ruined it"

This girl spilled her coffee on my precious dress!!!!!!

"I'm sorry miss,im really sorry,I can pay,how much?"

Hmmm,rich kid
"Um I think the dress cost maybe 20,000? Are you sure you can pay it? you weakling"

" No prob here is the cash" I  was left with my mouth hanging open,wow!she's rich! she handed me 20,000 cash right away and just walk away.

"Ielle,who's the girl? What happened to your dress? Oh my gosh, I'm gonna get her"

"Don't worry I have money dear,she paid for it"

"Oh that's good,she must"

we walked away the mall and i just wish i would never encounter that ugly girl's face again, she ruined my day and i think this is the perfect day to use my last pieces of marijuana on my house *evil smirk*

"Hey there, Can i be friends with you?"

I regained back my thoughts when i hear a girl talking to me wait? Her voice is familiar? Don't tell me.....

"What are you doing here you *TOOT* *TOOT* *TOOT* "

Ughh annoying brat!!!Friends with me? In her dreams

"Woah calm down! those words are nasty huh,my name is Alex"

Alex? Tsk,not interested

"Am I asking for your name?  you know? Your ANNOYING"

"I don't care! What's the problem of being friendly? You should be thankful for a GODDESS like me is talking to you!!!!! Do you know who i am?"

Tsk,like i care?

"I don't care who you are,there is just one thing i know what is that?

"WHAT??"

"That you are the queen of Gorillas"

Hahahaha gotcha!

"YOU!!!! HOW DARE YOU ANSWER BACK TO THE GREAT ALEXANDRA BEATRIX CARTER"

Huh?Alexandra Beatrix Carter? That name is familiar.........

I think i heard that name in our school.....

*smirk*

So she is a drug user too?I heard in our school she is a user too? What a small world!!!!

"Quiet huh? are you thinking about something? I bet my name is familiar to you?"

"Yeah,very FAMILIAR, a drug user too? Am i right?"

She just smirked and gave me a creepy laugh

"You're right! Yeah I'm a drug user too and just like the two of you i cut class, but i only use coccaine"

ohhh..... a very loyal coccaine user ,interesting

"Well i gotta go bye,nice to meet you?"

"Ielle"

"Chantalle"

Me and Chantalle both introduced. Alex walked away,while we went home

A/N:thank you for the votes and reads😄God Bless you all😄😄😄