Chapter 4 ( Alexandra Beatrix Carter)

Alexandra's POV

*kring kring*

"Ugh"

*kring kring*

"Will you please shut up you piece of *TOOT*"

this alarm is very annoying disturbing my very beautiful sleep

oh yah! its classes! I'm so excited

More coccaine more fun!

I really love buying drugs!

well i need to get up oh how i love this day!

I ate my breakfast and choose my outfit well im a girly girl i love girly outfits like shorts,crop top, tube and anything that suits my pretty face.

I scan through my wardrobe and i found a dress not a simple outfit

a black long sleeved blouse and yellow skirt

I stare at myself and saw a goddess in it

oh sorry for being so conceited I'm just stating facts

I took off the outfitand decided to take a bath i just make sure that the dress suits me well.

*after 20mins.*

I put the outfit and get a black sandals and put light make up like lip balm and fresh powder and bit blush-on.

i smiled myself at the mirror.

I get out of my door and get my keys to my very lovely car.

Yeah i have my own car my parents gave me this as my 18th birthday present.

It is a red lambourghini.

I've been taking care of it for years for it is very important to me.

i rode on it and drive to school

I was driving properly when someone crossed the street and i immediately step on the brakes and their is a huge impact.

This is so stupid.

i got out of my car and walk to her

Yeah shes a girl

"Hey are you blind?do you want to die?What if my car will get scratches just because of you? Do you know how much my car cost?"

i shouted at her im not really rude but she is so stupid.

"Excuse me?you are the ONE who almost bumped me and for your info i am more important than your rotten car!!!!"

what did she say? rotten car? Maybe her face is rotten

"Oh I'm sorry for you but my car is not rotten maybe your face? Oh well gotta go your such a waste of time"

before i got inside my car i hear her shout

"You can't get away with this you moron girl i am Allyna Black and i will make you pay for what you've done to my beautiful skin"

i laughed at her beautiful skin? Seriously? she's nuts! So girly just like me.

I just left her and went inside my car, such a brat!

Allyna Black? I think I heard that name well? I don't care she is not even that pretty,I'm prettier than her.

*After 10 mins.*

I arrived at the front of the school gate and I just parked my car at the side. I can hear loud gossips and couple of guys waiting at the gate some of them are holding flowers and chocolates well, it seems like they will make this day valentines?

I got out of the car and the gossips became more loud and clear the guys were already drooling with mouths hanging open it seems like there checking me out once in a while.

I was about to enter when a nice looking guy approached me and gave me a rose with chocolates and letter.

"Hey Alex,um my name is Chris, I'm just looking forward if you will accept me as your suitor? And please just simply reading the letter will make me really happy."

I almost laughed at his face he is so red but he seems nice enough.

"I'm gonna think about it,is that okay with you?"

"O-kay,thanks" he smiled.

I just continue to walk to my room I don't mind the other guys to confess I'm in a hurry right so I just apologize for not entertaining them

As i reached my seat I just wait patiently for the teacher.

I got bored and went outside and cut class yeah cutting is one of my hobby aside from using coccaine.

I run outside the gates and got in to my car and went to the nearest mall

I was just having fun shopping and suddenly i saw a very beautiful bag so i just stared at it and i didn't realize that i already got someone spilled by my frapuccino.

The girl is furious because of that but being the nice girl I am I just ask her what's the price of her dress to avoid any scandal.

She told me the price and I quickly get my money in my bag and quickly paid for it. She seems taken aback but I just left her dumbfounded.

Well, that money is no biggie for me I have lots of money so that's isn't a problem.

I just walked around the mall and looked for pretty dresses and it was getting really boring and I really want to be friends with that girl,she seems interesting it's like I saw her........somewhere else?

Well she looks fierce.

As I was about to get out of the mall I spotted the girl talking to a blonde girl and it seems like they are friends? Well.

I approached them and I tried to befriend them but she is so rude,what kind of attitude? with that I lost my temper,like duh?Who won't? She just called me the 'Queen of Gorillas'? is she out of her mind ,I'm way TOO pretty to be compared to gorillas.

Ugh, we just ended up in a heated argument and I just decided to go home.

This day is pretty nice.

Oh?How can I forgot? I stuffed my coccaine in my drawer oh well? I'm so excited to use this tomorrow.

*************END