Conor Maynard-Surprise

Conor's POV

Today is the day I am coming home from the tour with the vamps. I have been gone for 3 months and I meant to be gone another month but the dates have changed and I get to come home early. For 3 months I haven't been able to see my beautiful girlfriend of nearly 2 years y/n.

I have just arrived home from the airport Josh has picked me up. Josh decided that he would capture me "surprising" our friends and obviously y/n for his YouTube channel.

Josh:" hey everyone, so Conor is back" he says into the camera and shows me."what are we doing today Conor" he says looking at me.

Conor:" we are going to surprise all of our friends and also my girlfriend" I say smiling rubbing my hands together.

Josh:" This is going to be good" he says before shutting off his camera.

First of all we reach joe and caspers place. Josh goes inside as I wait outside. Josh texts me saying to go to caspers balcony. When I reach capsers balcony I go through the apartment to where joe and Casper are.

Conor:" Who missed me" I say loudly while laughing.

Joe and Casper:" aye Conor" they say coming over for a hug.

After spending time with joe and Casper the next people to surprise was alex, jack and mikey. We are in the car as josh films the whole thing. We arrive at our shared apartment and I go to my balcony while josh distracts them. After about 5 mins josh texts me saying go come down. I walk into the living room to see alex, jack and mikey sitting there with their faces covered.

Conor:" Girls girls girls" I say singing my song as I walk in.

Mikey:" aye mate" he says getting up giving me a hug.

Jack:" you call this a surprise josh" he says joking as he comes over gives me a hug.

Alex:" good to see u back mate" he says doing a bro hug.

Jack:" you seen y/n yet" he says

Conor:" not yet because I want everyone there, I have a plan because I have a surprise for her as well as me" I say laughing at the end.

Mikey:" what's the plan the " he says

Conor:" I need jack to text her saying you need to film a video or something" I say smiling.

Jack:" yeah I can do that" he says pulling out his phone and texting y/n"

Josh:" what's the other surprise" he says

Conor:" you guys will just have to wait" I say smiling.

Jack:" she will be here in 5 mins" he says sitting on the couch.

I go up into my room so she doesn't see me when she comes in.

----- 5 mins later-----
Y/n POV

I'm on my way over to josh,jack and Conor's apartment, I was wearing a black mid drift hoodie and blue jeans with white shoes.

I reach their apartment as I knock on the door.

Jack:" hey" he says opening the door and giving me a hug

Y/n:" hey how are u" I say returning the hug.

Jack:" good good" he says as we walk into the apartment.

Y/n:" the whole crews here" I say smiling as I walk into the living room.

After saying hi and hugging everyone jack and I sit down to start the video.

Jack:" hey what is up everyone, how u doing. Today I am here with y/n" he says

Y/n:" Shalom" I say and then look at jack as he smiles and laughs" aww no that reminded me of Conor" I say fake crying, he fake pout.

Jack:" so today we are doing the what's in my hands challenge" he says into the camera.

Jack puts a blindfold around my eyes and then sits back down.

Jack POV

After putting the blind fold on y/n I give a thumbs and to alex so he can text Conor to come down stairs.

Y/n:" is it in my hands yet" she says joking as she laughs.

Jack:" yes I put air on hands" I say laughing

Y/n:" wouldn't of guessed that one" she says laughing making me laugh.

I turn around to see Conor walking through the doorway quietly and over to y/n.

Jack:" okay you ready" I say grabbing Conor's hand.

Y/n:" yeah" she says as I place his hand in her.

Y/n POV

I feel a warm object being placed in the hand it feels like someone hand.

Y/n:" is it a human hand jack" I say laughing.

I hear him smile before another voice is heard....

Conor:" yeah but who's hand is it" he says

Y/n:" Conor's" is the only word I say as I cover my month and pull off my blind fold.

He opens his arms as I stand up tears nearly falling.

Y/n:" I missed u so much" I say hugging around his neck tightly.

Conor:" I missed you to" he says breaking apart as he reaches his hand up to my cheek to stroke it.

I lean in and place my lips on his as all the boys clap and cheer.

Y/n:" this isn't really for a YouTube video" I say to jack as he laughs shaking his head no.

Conor's:" okay boys get your cameras out"  he says causing me to look at him.

The boys all grab there cameras as Conor grabs both of my hands in his.

Y/n:" what's going on" I sag looking into his eyes confused as he smiles.

Conor:" okay so from the moment I met you, I knew you were the one..... these past 2 years have been the greatest time of my life......" he says as I smile at him."I love you more and more each day.... so that's why I want to ask you this...." he says letting go of my hands and grabbing something from his pocket before he goes to one knee.

I gasp and cover my mouth as a tear slips from my eyes. All the boys yahoo and gasp as Conor goes to one knee.

Conor:" Y/n, Will you Marry Me?" He says smiling and opening the ring box to reveal a beautiful silver ring.

All the boys jump and cheer as I look at them and then back to Conor.

Y/n:" yes" I say with excitement as he smiles and gets up off the ground and spins me around.

Conor:" she said yes" he yells as he puts me down causing everyone to laugh.

Jack:" congrats you guys" he says hugging us both" your going to be my sister" he says in a girly voice causing me and Conor to laugh.

After all the boys congratulated us, we all decided to have some alcoholic drinks to finish our celebration.

Mikey:" cheers to Conor and y/n" he says raising his glass as everyone does the same.

Everyone:" cheers" everyone says

Conor wraps his arms around me and leans in for a kiss.

Conor:" I love you" he says smiling as he stares into my eyes.

Y/n:" I love you more" I say back with the same look.