Accident-Conor Maynard Imagine (Requested)

Emily POV

I paced back and fourth in the hospital, tears streaming down my face, hoping and praying that Jack gets here soon, I just couldn't take anymore on my own.

Jack:" where is he" he paints as he runs towards me.

I swiftly turn around to face Jack who embraces me in a tight hug.

Emily:" they won't let me in" I sob as tears slide down my face.

Jack:" Tell me what happened Emily" he says wiping a tear from my face

Emily:" I was...on the... phone with conor...because he was on the way home from the studio.... and he went silent... before I heard glass smashing and then the phone.... lost connection" I try to said between sobs.

Jack doesn't say anything but embracing me in another hug comforting me as he holds back his own tears.

It was a few hours later and nothing has changed Jack and I were still sitting in the waiting room nurses still walked up and down the corridors, people still walking past with smiles on there faces as they were bringing their loved ones home.

I lent into jacks shoulder and he gently rested his hand on top of mine, Jack has always been like a brother figure to me from a young age, Conor, Jack and I went to the same school and have been inseparable since, of course my feeling for conor grew more and more over the years before we told each other about our dying love that we had for each other, and then one thing led to another and we got engaged just over 6 months ago.

I let another tear slip from my eyes as I remember the day that conor proposed to me. It was so beautiful and meant to be, he is my best friend.

Nurse:" Emily, you can come in now" she says sweetly to me.

I shot my head up looking at the nurse before Jack and I both stand up and face pace it into Conor's room.

I peer around the curtain to an unconscious conor with tubes and machines all hooked up to him.

Tears stream done my as I quickly turn around to run into Jack who embraces me in yet another hug.

Jack:"it's okay" he says softly stroking my hair.

After a few minutes I build up the courage to pull myself off of jack and go sit by Conor's bed.

I slowly sit down in the chair next to his bed and reach over resting my hand on his while jack stands beside me.

Emily:" Baby...I know you..u u u.. can't hear me..... but you...you...can't leave me" I sob for the thousandth time today.

I feel jack place his hand on my shoulder, which made me cry even more if that was even possible, I lean into conor as Jack comforts me. That was the last thing I remember before drifting off into a sleep.

I wake up the next morning in the same position I was last night to hear the beeping of machines and the chattering of familiar voices.

Anth:" what have the docs said" I hear anth say to jack as he walks in.

Jack:" that he is in a coma, but they haven't said anything about him waking up" jack says with sadness in his voice.