Jack Maynard-Never Have I ever

WARNING: Swearing, Some sexual content

Y/n POV

Today Jack,Me and Conor are filming a youtube video for Jacks channel, We are doing Never have I ever. At the moment Jack is setting up as Me and conor are sitting on the chairs waiting.

Jack:" Are we ready" he says sitting down in between me and conor.

Y/n:" Yep" I say popping the P

------Start of video------

Jack's POV

Jack:" Hey what is up everybody, how you doing? Today Im here with Conor" I say pointing to conor.

Conor:" Shalom" he says with a weird face causing everyone to laugh.

Jack:" And my beautiful girlfriend Y/n" I say smiling at her.

Y/n:" Shalom number 2" She says laughing.

JacK:" Okay so today we are doing the never have I ever challenge " I say

Conor and Y/n:" The dirty version" they both say winking at the camera.

Jack:" Okay so how this works we have 2 signs and 1 says I have and the other one says I have never" I say showing the signs" Lets get started" I say looking at everyone.

Conor:" Y/n can read the first question" he says weirdly.

Y/N:' why conor " she says back weirldy putting her hand on my leg.

Conor:" Cause you're the Fe-male here" he says with a duh face.

Y/N:" Hand me the phone babe" She says looking at me.

Jack:" Come and get it" I say smirking opening my legs

She reaches between my legs and grabs my phone.

Y/n:" Nothing I havent done before" she says winking at the camera.

Everyone starts laughing.

Y/n:" Question 1, never have I ever grinned on conor" she says before laughing

Jack:" I have never" I say putting my sign up

Conor:" Y/n has don't lie" He says as she puts her sign on I have.

Y/n:" I have" she says causing me to laugh.

Jack:" There is a story behind this, she hasn't cheated on me"I say into the camera.

y/n:" It was in 2015 guys , I was in conor tour and I was the love interested for royality and there is chair bit where conor sit on the chair and I literal give him a lap dance and grind on him" She say laughing

Jack:" Kinky" I say laughing

Conor:" every night for 2 weeks" he says in a weird voice" Insert video here" he says putting his hands up

Jack:" okay next question, Never have I ever given a lap dance" I say and we both look at y/n smiling

Y/n:" Oh fucking hell" she says laughing putting her sign up on I have while conor and put on I have never.

Conor:" both of us have experiened it to " he says point to me and him.

Jack:' New years" I say laughing and pointing to conor and conor laughs as well

y/n:" What happened at new years" she says looking at me"

Jack:" don't you remember " I say getting out my phone

I show Y/n a video of her on news years giving me a lap dance to Fuck u Betta because she lost a bet. Her jaw drops as she watches herself give me the dirtest lap dance.

Y/n:" Omg I don't remember doing that" she says covering her month.

Conor:" Mate you were gone" he says to her laughing.

Y/n:" Oh my why didn't you stop me " she says slapping my arm.

Jack:" Why would I stop you giving me a lap dance" I say laughing, causing everyone to laugh.

Conor:" I acuatlly think you two fucked after that happened" he says looking at us.

Jack:" Oh yes we did" I say winking at the camera.

y/n:" Oh my fucking god" She says shaking her head looking at the camera.

Conor:" Never have I ever received a noise complaint immediately after sex" he says and then laughs.

We all turn our signs to I have, as we all laugh.

Conor:" You two are fucking loud when you having sex" He says

Jack:" Says you" I say back

Conor:" So true" he says in a weird voice.

y/n POV

Jack:" Next question" Jack says laughing " Never Have I ever had a threesome" he says smirking.

y/n:" Cause a threesome would be gross" I say singing their grenade song.

Conor:" What" He says confused

Y/n:"Oh please don't go, cause I cant do this alone,it don't have to last for long" I sing dramatically as conor joins in.

y/n:" Just enough for me to CUMMMMM" I sing/scream dramatically making everyone laugh.

All:" oh cause I need you to jump on this grenade for me" We all sing loudly.

Jack:" That reminds me, GOAT-Grenade out now, go check it out" He says as we laugh.

After a few more, Jack ended the video and we started packing up all his equipment. After we finished packing his equipment conor went to bed and Jack and I went and laid on the couch.

Jack:" So do you want to get another noise complaint" he smirks at me as we cuddle up on the couch.

I simply smirk back up to him as I attach my lips to his, before thing got even more heated then they already were jack pulled apart from me and stood up from the couch, reaching his hand out so I could stand up, he pulls me in by waist and smiles before attaching our lips again. I pull away and bit my lip before walking towards his bedroom holding his hand, just as we were about to go into Jacks room Conor comes down the stairs.

I stop as Jack almost runs into me.

Conor:" What" he says looking up as I giggle" oh no, I dont want to know" he says walking past.

Jack and I look at each before entering his room, and we all know what happens from there.