chapter 13

We stayed where we were watching as Han Solo walked towards the bridge where Ben stood.

"Ben!" I heard him call out as he walked towards him. They met half way across the bridge. I never heard what they were saying. I never heard the words that passed there lips. But i saw when Ben removed his mask. His saw his swollen red eyes and knew he had been crying. I saw the way his eyes filled with tears when his father spoke to him, and i saw him pass his light saber over to Han. I saw his face filled with fear. And i saw the slight movement of his fingers activating the blade. I saw Han's hand gently stroke his sons face as the red blade pieced his heart. I saw Han's body fall over the edge.

The man wearing black with a triple bladed sith light saber had killed Han Solo.

"NOOOOOO!" i screamed with as much pain and anger as i felt. Tears clouded my vision and for once i let then fall. "NOOO!" I dreamed again as Chewbacca howled behind me. Crying for the death of his life lost friend.

Ben, no. Kylo Ren, looked at me, and in my eyes he saw the pain he had caused.
The pain. The desperation. The heartbreak. The hate.

I hated Kylo Ren.

I was barely conscious as i was lifted of my feet and carried back to the millennium falcon. I was barely conscious as we took off across the trees, the planet exploding behind us. I was barely conscious by the time we had entered light speed. But by the time we had reached the resistance i had realized something.

The Ben that i cared about so much was gone.

----
*hands out tissues and hot chocolate to all* sorry about the somewhat depressing chapter, things will get better, i promise!
Thanks for reading =D i love you guys.

~Sofia