Chapter 44

I guess i must of passed out for the next thing i knew i was lying on a cold metal slab in some sort of prison cell.

"I see you are awake?" The gun gun walked over, His voice now changed by the heavy metal mask.

I groaned and sat up, a pounding headache and my leg hurt like hell. I looked down to see that no one had even bothered to bandage it or anything. My clothes were covered in blood.

I heard the sound of the door opening and the gun gun grabbed me roughly by my arm pulling me up and dragging me limping out the cell. I guessed that we weren't on the star base anymore as by now the base should hopefully be destroyed and everyone safely home.

The gun gun dragged me to a hall and i was shoved to the ground.

"Here is the brat," the Gun Gun said as I tried to stand again, wincing as with every movement I felt the wound on my leg riping furthur open.

"Snoke," I hissed to the man that had moved to be standing before me. "You won't get away with this."

He glarerd darkly at me, his leg flying out to hit me sharply in the side and I drew in a sharp hiss of pain.

"Stay silent brat! Now tell me where the resistance are!"

I almost laughed outloud. Were they seriously questioning me about the resistance.

"I'll never tell you that!" I scoffed. "Never in a million years!"

"Oh really," Snoke smilled smugly before nodding to the gun gun. "Bring him in."

I frowned confused and suddenly concerned. Who? Bring who in? My question was soon answered as another body was flung down beside me.

"No!" I gasped, horrified, for there before me lay Poe, battered and bloody, several large bullet holes displayed at various parts of his body. "Poe!" I crawled between the small space between us and craddled his head in my arms. "Poe," I looked up at Snoke, my eyes dark with rage. "You did this!"

"You're right," he laughed grimly. "And I'll finish him off if you don't give me the location of the resistance base.

I stared from Poe to Snoke and back to Poe. I knew that in the condition I was in I could never hope to fight Snoke yet I couldn't tell him the location of the base, and there was no way I could ever let Poe die.

"Siena," Poe's voice was cracked and faint. "We've won. The base is destroyed. The only ones left are kylo and Snoke. I'm not afraid to die. But don't you dare-" he choked, "don't you dare throw away the lives of the resistance for me. Let me go, don't give away the location-"

"Poe," I cut him off. "I am not letting you die. And I'm not giving up the location."

He smiled weakly. "That's my Siena," he coughed again this time blood spatering from his mouth.

I looked up to see Snoke smirking down at me. "Now this is all very sweet, but what will the answer be."

"I am not giving you the location. And if you think you can kill Poe then you are gravely mistaken."

"Oh really?" He smirked. "My dear, I'm afraid it is you who is mistaken."

----
Thanks for reading! And you guys should check out my best friend Durelen_Elnarsion 's profile. She's really cool XD and she's got some pretty cool books =D any Hetalia fans should check out her Hetalia short stories book, its literally amazing XD

~Sofia