Chapter 26-Stars

"Hey, Y/N?" Sting asked.

You groaned quietly and buried your face in his shoulder, not wanting to get up, "What?"

"We forgot something," Sting said.

You lifted your face, and shot Sting a dirty look, "What could we possibly forget that hadn't been destroyed in that blasted battle?"

"Havoc, we left him behind," Sting said.

You groaned and slapped yourself in the face, "Of course we forgot Havoc, that person is the bane of my existence."

You stood up and got a hold of Sting's hand, "Come on."

So, we basically had to double back and find that Destruction Dragon Slayer. We eventually found him sitting on a rock looking real sad and full of regret.

It almost made you pity him.

ALMOST.

"What are you doing here?" you asked, placing a hand on your hip.

"Being sad, what do you think?" he snapped.

"We're heading back, wanna come with?" you questioned.

"I think i'll be perfectly fine traveling on my own. I need some time to think," Havoc declared.

You shrugged, "Whatever. You'll be the one to face Saffron, and stop being so mopey."

He grunted in response and so the three of us had flown back to the field. When we had arrived at the field again, it was nighttime so we of course had to camp there. Hikari was definitely tired so you decided to give the dragon a break.

Hikari found no reason to stay up so she decided to go to sleep, you and Sting decided to go adventure. You led the way and after a few minutes of wandering around you found a hill and decided to climb to the top.

Once you reached the top of the hill you sat down and looked up at the sky. The sky was filled with stars that shined brightly, you immediately felt Sting sit down beside you and look up at the same sky you were looking at.

"It's amazing," you muttered.

"Hey Y/N?" Sting asked.

"What?" you said, facing him.

"I'm hungry," he admitted.

You smiled, "You'll live, Sting. Just wait a bit and we'll be back home."

"Yeah but I wanna eat something," Sting repeated.

You looked back up at the sky, "We didn't bring any food y'know and if i'm perfectly fine then you should be to, now suck it up and wait."

Apparently, he didn't want to give up on the idea of eating, "But-"

"Sting," you said sharply, "stop complaining. Think about it, Hikari is carrying the both of us and she's flying as well, don't you think she's more tired than both of us? And yet, she isn't complaining about being hungry, and here you are saying you want to eat even though you've expended little to no energy."

Sting was shocked by your sudden statement, "I-i'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

Irritation soon turned to remorse as you embraced your lover, "I'm sorry, Sting, it had to be said."

He hugged you back almost immediately, "Let's just watch the stars, 'kay?"

You nodded and together the two of you watched the stars. Sting scooted a bit closer towards you and slid his arm around your shoulder. You already knew he was gonna try something.

"You wanna know which one I think is the prettiest?" he asked, facing you.

You faced him, waiting for his answer, "Well?"

He grinned like an idiot, "You are."

You rolled your eyes and pushed Sting away as he tried to kiss you, "Seriously, Sting!? That is so cliché! You could've done better than that!"

He scowled at his failed attempt, "Dammit."

You smiled and kissed his nose, "That was cute though, so I think I can overlook the cliché part."

He smiled again and immediately tried to kiss you again, this time you didn't push him away. He gently pushed you so were lying on your back while he stood ever-so-dominantly on top. He broke away, collapsing beside you, laughing for no reason.

"What's so funny?" you asked, beginning to grin.

He began laughing uncontrollably and you started laughing as well, at the end of your laughing fit the two of you tried to catch your breath without laughing again.

"What's so funny?" you repeated.

"You know those moments when you remember something funny and laugh for no reason? Well, I had one of those moments," Sting said.

You shook your head, "I still question how I manage to remain sane with you and your crap."

Sting looked at you before smiling, "Maybe 'cause you love me?"

You smiled, "Maybe."

"What do you mean 'maybe'!?" he screeched.

You stood up and chuckled, "Goodbye, Sting."

"Hey! I'm not done with you, come back here, missy!" Sting yelled.

He tackled you from behind and you tripped and ended up rolling down the hill with Sting, you were yelling while Sting was laughing like a little kid who was having fun. On the way, your arm probably dug into a pointy rock or something because you felt a sharp pain in your left arm that didn't go away.

Once you stopped rolling you got up to check your left arm and indeed you injured yourself, because your arm was bleeding.

"Y/N? You o-, woah! What happened to that!?" Sting said, alarmed.

"Guess I hit a rock of something while we rolled down the hill," you said, "but i'll live."

Suddenly, Sting picked you up, bridal style, "Sting, what are you doing!?"

He looked at you, "What do you think? I'm carrying ya 'cause your injured."

"I injured my arm not my leg, you idiot!" you screeched.

"Whatever."

"Put me down! I am perfectly capable of walking myself!" you yelled.

"Well I'm carrying you whether you like it or not," Sting declared.

"STING EUCLIFFE-"

Sting suddenly threw you over his shoulder making you yelp in surprise, you continued yelling at him until you felt him slap your ass. You shut up, your cheeks red.

"Now stay quiet, i'm more than willing to slap your ass again," Sting said.

"Geez..."you muttered.

"...how did a peaceful night of watching stars end up in my boyfriend slapping my ass?"

~~~~~

A/N:

Ish Christmas time! And i'm on my Christmas break!

Yay!

c:

Also check out this person in Wattpad, Skyveltal...

Yeah.

She got some shiz 'bout Pokémon. But she's a good writer. I can guarantee you that. And we're friends...

...sorta...

~Acnologia_Slayer~