Epilogue.

(A/N:)

So, the epilogue is here and well...yeah. I decided to put this up with the FINAL chapter of this book because why not? I'm still debating whether there WILL be a book 3 or if I'll just end this Sting x Reader story here.

As of today, all that I can say is that the former (a book 3 being published) seems a bit more likely, but I might change my mind sooner or later. So...give me time!

Anyway, onto the Epilogue! The final author's note will be posted a few days after the Epilogue'll be up, so...I suppose I have nothing else to say!

Enjoy!

:D

EDIT: WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE AND ROGUE OH MY GOD I DON'T GET IT AND IT'S TROUBLING ME AHHHHHHH. ANYWAY WATTPAD IS SCREWING WITH ME, NOTHING IS LOADING.

AHHHHH.

×××

"He's really cute, y'know," Lucy [(EMBODIMENT OF TRASH RIGHT THERE)] commented.

You smiled, crossing your legs, "Who? My husband or Lance?"

Wendy sat down beside you, a plate of food in her hands "Please don't remind us of your wedding that was over six years ago. We were all crying that time."

Sweet memories of your wedding flashed in your mind [(I'm sure all of you know full well who you married ;D)], you smiled, remembering the good times.

"I know," you replied, "I kinda feel bad for Erza, putting all that effort into our make-up only to have it get messed up when we started bawling."

The two girls beside you laughed as they remembered when all the girls of Fairy Tail came together, hugging you, before they started crying, talking about how much you've grown and all that.

You looked at Lucy, "You never answered my question, Luce. Who were you talking about?"

"Lance, of course!" she exclaimed, "I would never dream of stealing Sting from you! He is your husband after all! To do such a thing is absurd!"

You giggled, "I know. Nakama or not, Sting is ALL mine and nobody is permitted to go near him without my consent."

"The thing is," Natsu yelled from behind you, being able to hear your conversation with his hearing, "you never give me or anybody your damned consent!"

You cocked your head to the side, smirking at Natsu, "I know. All you do is fight him, and I don't want you to ruin his face. It's too perfect."

"Whoa! Is that Lance!?" Natsu suddenly shouted.

You shook your head, facing the two girls by your side, "What an idiot. He only notices my child is here now...his attention span is that of a rock. How tragic."

"He was yelling at Gray," Wendy pointed out.

"Fair point."

"Where is Sting anyway?" Erza asks, joining the conversation.

The scarlet-haired mage walked up to the table you were sitting at and sat down beside Lucy, a plate of strawberry cake in her hands.

You shrugged, "He told me he'd be coming here soon, said he had something he had to do. I don't really know where he is right now."

"MOMMY~!"

Lance, your 5-year old child bounded towards you. You looked at your son and immediately pulled him into a hug, Lance buried his face into your chest, much like what Sting would do whenever he was upset, and he started crying. You gently petted his head before you glared at everybody in Fairy Tail, no exceptions.