A Christmas Eve with Levi Part2

Authors Note: Well whose remembers the story so well I first written? Christmas with Levi. Now it's a part 2 story.

In the meantime I write chapter one of My strongest Fighter so I guess we can check on the lovely couple Levi and Liz ^^. It's been a year since that happen. Hehehe ^^.

Stay tune. 

Christmas Eve with Levi part 2

It's the time of year again celebrate Christmas with love ones such as family mostly or friends. Whoever spend time spend with in special holidays. There are certain people who are less excited for this years Christmas. Levi Ackerman. Fearless of them all with confidence solid rock also scariest person be fear by others. He isn't scary just has serious grumpy face.

Rumor has it that fearless young man has special someone since last Christmas. He is spending time with her and the rest for Christmas at Eren's and Mikasa's house.

Both of them aren't party people but don't mind the gatherings of friends around. Nor drink in a holiday constantly about their problems. Unlike Hanji they know of does drink every holiday even. No except Easter and Halloween those are her two favorites. Scientist lady has a heck of a different style than everyone else does. Pretty off edge for human being to be like this in holiday spirit. Doesn't matter now more importantly spend time one another bond together. Let all Christmas joy grow. The happiest time of year Christmas is different for Levi. Not only that it will be his birthday but spending time with his lovely girlfriend Liz for the holidays. It already has been a year of going out together. In fact, they started going out on 26th of December around his birthday week secretly seeing each other before announced they were a couple to their friends. 

Hanji of all places would spy on them to get juicy gossips on what's trending in Levi's love life. Now that hanji has a lover name Erwin Smith because she is in New York with him spending Christmas along with the families together. Oh hope they have a great time there. They will never bother them during holiday season. Hanji is a good friend but those times you just want to run off or hit your head against the wall. How can anyone stand her? Erwin is her boyfriend now since there best friends and all always behind Levi make sure he hasn't lose himself balanced life between battle keep off past behind. 

That's not enough he lost his friends only could cry inside remain strong in himself. Back then Levi live off streets in thug life trying to survive with his friends. Committed crimes steal food to important necessities corp in this World. All had change when him and his friend encounter an old man who master the art of martial arts skills, they've learned the hard way mess old man who fought back. Levi has much respect to elderly because of him. Never mess who is old or someone because they may surprise you about them. 

Limits patients test who person is around others also on their own. How he lost his friends were by some rivals martial arts students of survey corps defeat and beaten nearly end the life of someone. They did in front Levi watch whole scene go down anger erupt volcano has been set off. Grip hands tight lung two smash heads broke others arm and quick lick to lower knee second person. 

Everything flash quickly they were all in a movie. Screams voices yells in anger fill more lava up exposed final blow. Has been done and his friends weren't ok with tough injuries. Didn't know what to do. Lay on knees cold cement floors bodies of his friends lay there lifeless cold no movement. Both are dead on ground no life in them. All could be was mourn sadness out. Revenge had to be done. Anger fill him no matter how much pain skink inside burst tears. 

Rip off replace anger emotion to sadness. Since then he train his best got his life in order, always kept things himself away public eye not tell a single detail to anyone. Gossip, rumors, or whispers avoids lies all people. Never understand his pain. All year for holidays, visits their graves talks to them feel like there with him once before. Now he has told her about it piece by piece a little topic base on friends once had when starting his way be sensie. Look in her face fright no comment of words spoke by his girlfriend.