.innocence.

Frank sat, uncomfortable in his high-school chair as he waited for his tutor to explain the details of the new term to the average size class of 17 year olds. "Hey look the fag decided to come into school today!" a boy who's name frank didn't care to know shouted at the tiny punk covered in illegal tattoos. Frank just sniggered, he really didn't care any more. Frank, in his mind, was the only non-judgemental person in this school.He was the only openly gay person in the school. The teacher rambled on about a new student and then the door was opened. Mr Hayes the headteacher ushered in a new pupil, and Frank looked up. 

Franks POV

I looked up to see the cutest and hottest boy I've ever seen. I drank the sight of him, his black skinny jeans way to skinny for the shy boy to be straight. His long, dark hair just touched his shoulders, what surprised me is that he looked like someone who would wear a band shirt. Someone like me. But his plain black t-shirt had a small imprint of a pink kitten in the bottom left corner. 

He had the cutest little teeth when he smiled awkwardly at the class, "H-hi. My name is G-gerard." He was so shy and I couldn't help but ask to be his 'Buddy' to show him round the school, and thanks to all the other kids saying he was a fag like me, our teacher agreed for me to be his Buddy. Gerard made his way over to the free chair next to me and bit his lip. I felt my dick twitch in my boxers, this was going to be a long day.

time skip to the end of the day, Frank and Gerard have been talking in all their classes as Frank tries to conceal a hard on for most of the day, and they are walking back to franks house. still franks POV.

"my house is just around the corner" I chuckle as Gerard walked next to me. I honestly don't know how I got through the day without coming in my pants whenever he did something like giggle or bite his lip or occidentally rub his leg on mine in class. He linked his arm round mine once we were out of sight from other people. "Are your parents in?" he asked me "no, it'll just be us, is that a problem?" I replied and opened my front door. "no, I was just wondering" he said and bit his lip. 

I led him upstairs to my room and sat on my bed, gesturing for him to sit anywhere he wants. he then shuffled over to me and sat on my lab, but so that he was practically straddling me, and my breath caught in my throat. My semi was pressed flush to his ass, "Frankie, why's your lap all hard?" he asked and then began to giggle, creating more friction for my quickly hardening dick. I then realised that he really is innocent. he doesn't know its my dick pressed against him, and for some reason, that just turned me on even more. 

"Gee, baby, you should get off my lap," but he just giggled more and said "I like it when you call me that, it makes my tummy warm and a-and-"

"and what, Gee?" I asked him, "I-I don't know, m-my parts feel different, and all hard, w-whats happening Frankie?!" he began to get panicky but i stroked his hair and he leaned into my touch.

"Its normal, that's what's hard on my lap, Gee." 

"o-oh. I don't know if its nice or not, does it feel nice for you Frankie?"

"It feels nice when you move on me," and he immediately started moving his butt more and I let out an embarrassingly loud moan.

"I-I want to make you feel nice," 

but I also wanted to make him feel nice. "Have you ever touched your dick, Gee?"

"No," he looked down. "Can I touch it?" I asked

"Yes, will it feel n-nice Frankie?"

I smirked up at him and replied "fuck yes" and then lifted him onto my bed so I was the one on top of him. I took my shirt off and palmed myself through my jeans, moaning softly. "i-i'm getting h-harder," 

"Its okay Gee, just wait," I proceeded to unzip my jeans and pull them down with my boxers, Gee gasps as my achingly hard dick comes into his view. I take his black shirt off, slowly grazing my fingers against his sides and he shivers under my touch. Once his shirt is off, I begin trailing soft kisses down his stomach, sometimes stopping to suck lightly, creating a small bruise. When i get down to his hips, I pull his skinny jeans off, struggling a bit because they're so tight, but when they were around his ankles he kicked them off for me.

I look up and see his bright eyes staring down at me, and I start to kiss his tip softly. He bites his lip and then I pull his boxers down and I'm surprised at how big he is. I lick a stripe from his base to his tip, he's already moaning softly and i've barely even started. I spit into my hand and grasp his base firmly, making him moan and squirm beneath me, i then take the tip of his dick into my mouth and dig my tongue into the slit, hearing him moan again. 

I then take all of him into my mouth a once, "Frankie, ah that feels so g-good," I hum around him because I know it'll vibrate right through him, and he moans loudly again. I pick up the pace, bobbing my head up and down as fast as I could, pressing my tongue on the underside of his throbbing dick. "M-my FUCK my tummy feels weird Frankie" I knew he was close. With my free hand I gripped onto his hair and tugged at it harshly, bringing him over the edge. Hot liquid shot into my mouth as Gee moaned my name with his legs shaking, I swallowed and helped him down from his high.

I took my mouth off of him and looked at his tousled hair and blushing cheeks, "that was amazing frankie," he yawned and cuddled up to me and we both fell asleep in each others arms.

oksy wow that was the longest smut ive ever written,,,,, have a good day/night c: