Chapter 5- the dream is real

TAE POV:
I was in cave when Christian mind linked me. Really right now?! He has the nerve to mind link me right now, when I ran away because he rejected me and abused me?! When someone first mind linked me I thought it was Toby. And I was asleep, making things worse. Now I can't fall back asleep. But I guess I'll try.

UNKNOWN POV:
Someone came into our territory, and being the beta I have to tell Chris, the alpha. I knock on his office door.

"Come in" I hear him say. I walked in.

"What's wrong, Thomas?" He asked and Christine his mate was standing there with him.

"A wolf trespassed into the territory, but we lost sight of her."

"Her?"

"Yes it was a female, she looked like she was hurt"

"Ok, um, ugh. In the morning can you go out and look for her if anything happens or you see her mind link me"

"Yes alpha" I said walking out.

TAE POV:
I woke up in the cave.

"Shit" I said as I rubbed my head. I still had my clothes on from yesterday but I don't want to take them off, my other clothes have a slight smell of Christian. I'm trying to get over him. My sleeves are rolled up, so I can see my scars. My dad hates me. He told me that everyday. It was only supposed to by Toby. I was a mistake. I silently let out a tear as I walked out of the cave. I heard someone behind me. I quickly turned to see a guy maybe a year older than me, a beta. His face softened a little when he saw my tear and I quickly wiped it away.

But then I realized, I was in his territory.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry I didn't realize- I'm just gonna go." I said turning around.

"Wait!" He said demanding.

"Ya?" I said turning back around only to find him charging at me. "What the heck!?" I said dodging him. He tried again. He got me a little.

"What's your problem? I said I was leaving!" I screamed getting ready to fight. He swung a punch at me, let's just say I have a short temper, I kicked him in the stomach. He pushed me to the ground and started to kick me. I tripped him and got up. Let's just say 10 minutes later he threw me into a tree, that really got me mad. I ran to him and did my signature move.

I put my hands on the ground and took my legs around his neck bringing him down. Then I took one of his arms behind his back and sat on him while he was on the ground.

"What the hell man!" I scream at him.

"Sorry I had to distract you, my alpha wanted to talk to you"

"Well you could of just told me that!"

"Wouldn't you be scared he would kill you?"

"Honestly no, I'd kind of want him to kill me"

"Why!? Are you crazy?"  He screamed at me. To be honest, I did want to die. The rejection hurt that much, but I couldn't do that to Christian even though he did reject me he wouldn't be the same.

All of a sudden 2 guys walked out in the clearing, an alpha and a third. I looked up bad decision. I was thrown of the beta wolf and my head in a sharp rock. I instantly passed out.

Chris POV:
The girl was thrown on a rock.

"Really? You didn't have to do that" I said walking over to Thomas.

"She was on top of me! Wait how did she do that?"

"She looked like she had beta blood in her, maybe that was it" my third in command, Jeff said. I groaned and walked over to her picking her up.

"Come on, we can't leave her hurt" I say starting to walk to the pack infirmary. When we got there her sleeves rolled up a little, showing scars. I'll have to ask her later. Christine was there helping, God she is so cute. Thank you for making her my mate. Uh oh she saw me.

"What the hell happened!" She screamed running over. "Oh shit! Wait is that- OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU DI TO HER?" She starts screaming.

"Ask Thomas and how do you know her?"

"I'll explain later, but oh my god it's really her." By now the pack Doctor came over and brought her to a bed.

"Wait what's her name?"

"Her name is Tae, and she was my best friend before, you know, I got kid-"

"No don't please don't talk about that" I said rubbing my hands. It's too painful. A couple years ago I found her barley alive on the forest floor. I found out she was kidnapped and raped and beaten and starved. She was so hurt inside and out. It nearly killed me to see her like that. I'm glad she is ok now. Thinking of this I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. Just then the doctor walked out.

"The girl is ok, she's awake now. But she keeps crying about a guy named Christian. Don't know why though"

"Wait Christian? OH SHIT I'm gonna kill him! Can I see her please!"  Christine begged.

"Go right ahead" the doctor said and she ran inside the hospital room.

~ will Tae recognize her best friend?~