Chapter 7- new begining

~one week later~
TAE POV:
I was finally out of the hospital and I am a part of the red moon pack, temporarily. I will obviously go back to my old pack, the yellow moon. But Christine is getting frustrated, I can feel it. Because I refuse to eat anything. And she thinks I'm getting over being rejected but I still cry myself to sleep every night. I'm currently friends with Thomas, ya I know the guy who attacked me, he's the beta, and Mark, the 3rd in command, and of course Chris and Christine. I stopped talking to my family, but on occasion I talk to Toby about everything. But I am trying to get over rejection, because it hurts.

"Tae! Are you even listening to me?!" Thomas said breaking me out of my thought.

"What?"

"Of course not! Anyway, you and Christine are going shopping ok, we need all girls out of the house"

"Ok" I said right as Christine and Chris walked down.

"I got his credit card!" Christine sang out laughing.

"And he's never gonna get it back!" I sang along looking at Chris.

"Tae, here, use it" Thomas said handing me his credit card.

"No I can't take it, besides did you honestly think I would run with out one, I am a girl" I said pulling out mine.

"NO! Use mine or die!" Thomas said laughing and knocking mine out of my hand.

"Just take it!" Christine whispered. "Double the money"

"Fine!" I groaned.

"Spend as much as you want, I have plenty" Thomas said as he handed it to me.

"Thanks" I said sliding it in my purse.

"Let's go!" Christine screamed and dragged me to her car. Yay shopping!

Meanwhile.....

Chris POV:
"Get ready! He's almost here" I scream out. What the girls didn't know was that tae's mate and brother are coming to discuss a meeting .

at the mall....

TAE POV:
Honestly I never had this much fun. But I didn't want to get to much. We are going into forever 21.

"Girl you are getting a lot!" Christine said pulling clothes in my size. I guess I looked a little upset because she stopped and said "what's wrong?"

"Oh it's just, when you left I never got to do this and it feels nice again to just let lose and shop with my bestie!" I said.

"Yay! Ok let's go. You are in desperate need of some clothes!" She said laughing.

"Hey!" She just ignored me and started grabbing things.

~ one hour later~

We stopped at the food court for some food, with are 5 bags each, we still weren't close to being done.

"Ok so what do you want?" Christine asked.

"I'm not that hungry"

"Your never hungry! But you have to eat!" She said. "I know, you want, orange chicken and chow mien from Panda Express!" She guessed. I smiled slightly. "See I still got it!" She said dragging me in the line.

"I don't want to eat!" I wined like a little girl.

"Well to bad I'm forcing you" she got my food and sat down and wouldn't let me leave until I eat it all. I finished it and she looked happy.

"Ok time for more shopping!" She squealed and we ran off together.

~at the house~

Christian POV:
I had to go to the red moon's territory to deal with something, make a deal maybe. And toby is coming with me I case we see Tae, ugh, she's still gone and it's killing me! I feel really bad because I found out her uncle drugged all of us to hate her. When I found out I wanted to kill him! I could barley control my wolf.

"Hey! Christian! Ready?" Toby said. "Dude you got to stop thinking about her, it is literally killing you!" He says to me.

"I know! Ok! I just feel so guilty, I mean I was drugged for goodness sake!"

"Woah calm down, ok let's just go get this deal over with and go out and look for her. I mean maybe she doesn't want to be found. Well I know she doesn't want to"

"WHAT YOU TALKED TO HER!?" I screamed.

"Um ya?" He said well it seemed more like a question.

"Call her, now!" I said using my alpha voice.

"Ok" he said and dialed her number. He also put it on speaker phone. It went strait to voice mail.

"Hey! It's Tae. I'm probably really busy or don't like you! So leave a message and I'll most likely leave a message. Bye!" And he hung up.

"Ugh! Why won't she answer. Try again." And he dialed again. 1 ring, 2 rings, 3-

"Hello?" And unfamiliar yet familiar voice said. "Who is this?"

"Um is this Tae?" Toby said.

"Tae? Whose Tae, I'm sorry you have the wrong number please never call again." And in the background I heard "Christine! Who is it!?" That was Tae. And they hung up.

"Ugh! Please I'm begging you try one more time!" And he did. This time no rings.

"Ok listen up, both of you because I know your there Toby AND Christian. Right now she's getting food so I'm going to make this quick. I am trying to help her get over the pain of being rejected and every time you call she gets all depressed and we have to start back at square one. So stop calling! Ok she'll call when she's ready. I finally got her to eat a meal because she was so upset. Yep she starved herself. So leave it alone! Ok! She's in good hands she has me! So stop contacting her and she will be back sooner ok! Ok goodbye. Oh and Christian and Toby? This is Christine don't worry I'm alive that's for giving up hope. *sarcasm*" just like that the call ended.

"What the hell was that?" I screamed.

"I don't know but if you want to be on time, I suggest that we leave now." Toby said getting up.

"Good point let's go" I said walking out and turning into a wolf. (A/n in this story when they shift there clothes don't rip) Toby soon came out and shifted also. And we ran to their territory waiting for permission to come in.