6Days

Hajìkú-Did this fool really ask me to lend him my powers? They're his powers, we just use them a lot differently. He really isn't as bright as he thinks he is. I'm only here because he used up a lot of energy The Wedding was six days away and I needed to find the doctor fast. Who knew how he was making more clones or even where Rosalin was. I must admit it felt great killing those clones.
It was a new day and there was still no sign of Rosalin. It's not like I care really, it's just I don't want Jacob to be all sad. He needs to know about who she really is. I had to let him know, well find out on his own. This was now a mission. It takes priority over everything else. The only way to let myself know, is to write a note. I flew home, grabbed a bunch of papers and a pen. I began to write one thing on all of them. Priority mission, find the doctor & Rosalin, stop clone creations. I strategically placed them around the house so I'll remember. Looks like he's waking up. He's getting better at energy conservation and consumption. I blacked out.

Jacob- Looks like I had blacked out again. I noticed there were random sticky notes placed around the house. "Priority mission, find the doctor & Rosalin, stop clone creations." I read to myself. That's when it clicked. I just had a battle where I fought two new Anèik clones. I did need to find the doctor. He might have been making new clones by using Rosalin's body! With the wedding only six days away things are getting worse. I lost my best friend, my fiancé is missing, and this combat doctor is attacking the city by creating more clones.
I flew out the window and began flying through the sky. I searched the entire city two times within 15minutes. The first search, I checked the streets and alleyways. My second search I narrowed it down to abandoned, old, and run down buildings. I still came up empty. There was no sign of the doctor or Rosalin. I decided to not give up. I will find them.
I flew around looking for some crimes to stop. After all, I am still a police officer. Just a super powered police officer. I could see people looking to the sky as if they saw a flash of light dash through the air. Even though they couldn't see me, it always felt weird having people watch me, their city's hero. I found a guy trying to rob a family. I flew down and punched him, but he just stood there. How odd. Maybe I should use energy I began thinking. I charged my fist a bit and punched him again. He let out a groan and looked at me. His eyes were....abnormal. One was green and the other was blue.
"Who are you sir?" I asked him. He didn't respond, he just grunted. All of a sudden he pushed me. I flew backwards at least 10ft. I jumped up and dashed towards him at lighting speed. He could follow my movements because when I guess you punch him, he dodged it easily. Who can keep up with the speed of light? I threw out my grenade and watched him back away from that. I took my knife and made a electric sword. While he was distracted,I threw it at his arm. I saw exposed wires. A robot I thought.
"I don't like how you stabbed me." The mystery man said. "So you can talk." I replied. His arms transformed into high powered machine guns with enough damage to rip through a tank. He began shooting. I wasn't worried about myself, that family was still there just watching. "Run, it's dangerous here!" I yelled at them. They all began shuffling away. Good, now I can fight at full power. If only I can get closer to him. The cyborg(that's what I called him)kept shooting at me which created a thin smoke. Then he threw at least 6 bombs. Three of them let out a black gas. I thought it was a smokescreen, but when the other three blew up there was a raging fire.
"See you later hero." The cyborg said. He ran away quickly. I guess back to his evil hideout. I needed to follow this guy, how did he become the way he is now. I called the fire department and notified them of what was going on. When they told me they were on their way,I flew off to follow the perp. I chased for at least 40 minutes, without him noticing. He stopped at a cheese factory and went through the back door. I landed on to of the building and looked through a tiny glass panel to see something I've been wanting to see all day. There they are. Rosalin and the doctor.