The Beginning to It All- Chapter 1

Normal pov

'Today is the day.' Shadow thought and rubbed his chin with his white gloved fingers. 'I'm gonna finally ask Rouge to marry me and nothing could go wrong.' The ebony streaked hedgehog thought and his lip twitched into a tiny smile. Getting up, the hedgehog walked off holding the wedding ring box close to his gloved palm. Soon, he appeared in front of a dark colored wood house with clear windows that had some drawings sigh maker on them from Shadow and Rouges pup Shannon. Another reason for marrying Rouge instead of just love was that it was almost Shannon's birthday. 'Every child deserves a happy, loyal, together family that will stick together.. Right?' Shadow questioned himself as he walked into the house. His smile disappeared slightly as he heard something displeasing from his kitchen. It was the sound of moans, groans, and chuckles. Before Shadow left HIS house he left Rouge in charge of baby sitting their small pup. But, Rouge, you could never know about her. Once when Shadow came home he found Rouge sitting in the couch watching porn on tv. But the worst of all, Shannon was sitting in her crib watching the "show" on tv, which Rouge quickly tried to help herself by saying it was G rated.
But these moans weren't the ones from Rouge's porn shows, silently he crept to the end of the hallway and popped his head around the corner. What he saw made his pupils shrink, tears appear, and made his muscles tense in anger. Rouge was in the kitchen in a tight lip lock with Knuckles himself. Shadow gritted his teeth as he watched them depart and a trail of saliva followed Knuckles snout as he pulled away from their kiss. "Rouge you little bastard!" The ebony hedgehog yelled and stomped into the kitchen. "I thought you were out buying groceries!" Rouge yelped in fear and she quickly pushed Knuckles away. "It's not what it looks like!" Knuckles and Rouge both squeaked as sweat went down there foreheads in fear. "You said you were gonna watch Shannon!" Shadow hissed and slammed his fist on the table. "I AM watching her Shadow!" The bat snapped back and narrowing her eyes. "Just get out of my house!" She snapped again making Shadows eyes widen. "Your house?! Get your slutty ass out of MY house or I'll do it myself!" He snapped back and pulled out his taser after his threat. "Rouge? Your married already!" Knuckles said with wide eyes. "Well of course she's married why the hell do you think I put pictures of us on social media dumbass!" They continued bickering. "Well I'm sorry Rouge told me she was single!" Knuckles hissed and glared at Rouge who was standing back with wide eyes. "Shady I didn't! H-he's not telling the truth honest!" She whimpered. "I don't care what he said just both of you get your asses out of my house!" Shadow snarled and slammed his fist down on the table again in anger. In fear, Knuckles and Rouge bolted out of the house having trash or anything Shadow could grab thrown at them. Tears filled Shadows eyes though he angrily wiped them away with his striped arm. A baby cry then echoed the house, the baby's cry belonged to Shannon. Shadow then chose to walk up the stairs, cause well, that's what fathers are supposed to do! Shannon laid in her bed crying loudly. She had just woken up from her slumber because of the raucous downstairs with Shadow, Knuckles, and Rouge. Shannon was a mix of both of her parents. White fur, black wings, big eyes, she was beautiful. Though there was a huge problem. Who was gonna help Shadow?

------
Hey guys musicmustache here and welcome to my newest story! This story was dedicated to one of my followers maxinathunderman1234 she was wanting me to write her this story for maybe more then three months! So here you go buddy and sorry if it sucks. Can't think of anything to write so love you little mustaches and don't be a beard be a mustache! Go team mustache! Well read more, follow, share, add to your reading list, and slap that vote button. See you mustaches in next chapter!