Faker I Need Help- Chapter 2

This book will just be in full Shadows POV cause I'm to lazy to do "Shannon's POV" "Regular POV" nah, so there you go before you guys get confused.
~~

I mumbled to myself as I finished up signing the divorce papers and paying some of the bills. "She was a terrible mom for Shannon anyway.." Speaking of Shannon, who was fast asleep in her crib, who was going to help me take care of her? I wouldn't be with her each and every day but I may be able to change my schedule so I could leave earlier. But, she needed someone to be with her during the day. Making a list, I read them off to myself.

Hmm.. Amy? Possibly. Tails? To busy. Silver? Possibly. Blaze? Burn my house down. Cosmo? Busy with fox boy. Scourge? Hell no. Eggman? Would try to use her as a experiment. Sally? No. Mephiles? No way.

Marking off the names on the list it soon fell down onto one last name.

[]Sonic

I overheard fox boy say Faker was great with kids. Believable.

[Yes] Sonic

Now just to confront that faker.. What should I say? What should I do? Would he find me pathetic and a jerk? Wait.. Why would I care what my rival thought of me? It will just be for a while so he can watch Shannon, it's not like we're getting married or anything!

After I finished checking off the list I crept up the stairs to see see Shannon fast asleep in her crib lightly sucking (sucking XD) on her thumb as she dozed.

I'll confront faker tomorrow today I'll let her sleep.

Time skip brought to you by Sonic and Shadow dancing

Shannon laughed as she slammed her tiny hands into the small bowl of oatmeal. The oatmeal splashing all over her face as she laughed. I watched her from my seat at the kitchen table, eating my own bowl of oatmeal like the other being. But, I wasn't slapping it all over the place and bathing in it while laughing like a maniac. Simply, I was eating it with a spoon (spooning XD) and watching her.

She soon caught I was staring at her and made grabby hands at me motioning she wanted to get out.

"Eat a little more." I said before eating another bite of the soggy food.

Understanding what I meant she grabbed the spoon and stuffed many spoonfuls in until her cheeks were fully puffed out. She swallowed the oatmeal that took up all the space in her mouth before making grabby hands again. Satisfied by the amount she ate I got up and strode over to her seat and plucking her out of it gently.

"Today we are gonna find a new babysitter okay?"

She replied by grabbing handfuls of my chest fur and sniffing it.

"I'm taking that as a okay" I snickered.

  'I wonder if Sonic will like her, but will he even agree to watching her? I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF THAT! What if that happens! Oh I'm so screwed! What if Shannon doesn't like Sonic? WHAT IF-'

My thoughts were interrupted when I ran into a white door that belonged to a two story blue house.  Shannon tightly squeezed her fistfuls of chest fur and her ears slightly dropped.

'Why does she look scared?'

We buzzed the doorbell and then a loud shuffling sound erupted from behind the door, like someone falling down the stairs?