Baby Bubbles- Part 3

I'm a sick bean today so I was like "You know what I'm gonna stop being lazy! Force myself to think of an idea and write some new chapters for of a few of my books!" So enjoy my little mustaches :3
~~~

I walked over to the white door I saw just hours ago and looked down to my phone.

[10] Miss Calls From Rogue

[15] Unread Messages From Rogue

[2] Unanswered Facetimes From Rogue

Doesn't she know what I meant by divorce, wanting to get away, and keeping Shannon from her at all? Clearly she is as stupid as she was in middle school. Thinking water was the actual form of the diamond because it was so clear. Talking about that why did I even want to marry her and have a pup?

Looking up from my phone I grunted before loudly knocking. Once my hand got tired I tried ringing the bell.

"Faker! Open the door! I swear to chaos if you did something to Shannon!"

Finally giving up on me banging the door lifeless (I have given up my disgusting ways! But one last joke.. banging XD) I twisted the door knob and pushed the door open. Expecting to hear nothing since because I convinced myself he took my baby I was confused as I heard Shannons giggles and the sound of Fakers chuckle.

Choosing to follow the sound of laughter I walked down a hallway and started up a tall stairway leading to the second floor. The laughing got louder as I reached a baby blue door with a sign on it that said "BUBBLES WILL NOT HELP ME FLOAT IN THE BATH TUB TAILS!"

I hesitated before opening the door slowly to see Faker sitting on the toilet seat with bubbles in his wet quills and Shannon sitting in the bathtub while playing with the water and bubbles. She did the same giggle I heard throughout the house when Faker blew a handful of bubbles toward her. In joy she grabbed a handful of bubbles in her chubby hands and tried to blow it off to him. The bubbles simply swayed at the blown air and she tried again.

When she failed again she looked up at Faker and folded her ears in sadness making him pull the same laugh I heard as well. He grabbed a towel wrapping it around her chest before pulling the wet pup out of the bubble bath. I heard him mumble about taking a nap and how you shouldn't roll in dirt with a chao. Turning around with Shannon well wrapped in the towel they both finally noticed me in the doorway.

"How long were you there Shads?" Faker asked as Shannon starting making grabbing motion with her hands at me. I walked towards them gently picked up Shannon from him making her purr into my white chest fur.

"Long enough to see Shannon almost have to marry those bubbles.." I mumbled to him as I rubbed Shannons head. He looked down to the floor his ears slightly dropping and he let out a small 'oh'. I let out a small chuckle at his reaction and shrugged. "Just a few minutes ago Faker."

He looked up from the floor and nodded now looking at Shannon almost asleep in my fur. He walked out the door and I followed after him hesitantly. Faker walked into a big room with navy blue walls, a tan carpet floor, wide window with white curtains, and a queen sized bed. The azure hedgehog turned to me and pointed over to the bed. "Her bag is on the bed and I have her bottles of milk and baby food in the fridge."

I nodded before walking over to the bed and pulling off the black bag and pulling it onto my shoulder. "Keep that stuff here I have more at home." He nodded quickly before stopping and raising his eyebrow. "Can you watch her more Faker?"

"Oh, sure Shads. She seems to like me anyway so I'm okay with doing that." He said before walking out of the room and down the hallway taking a right turn to the same pair of stairs I went up. I kept up with him not wanting to get lost in his second story and went down the stairs after him. After we finished the stairs we walked over to his kitchen where he pulled out a chili dog and put in the microwave.

"Hungry Shads?" He asked not looking over to me as he pushed the buttons putting the timer on for two minutes. "No thanks Faker" I said before shifting the now sleeping Shannon.
"If you want there is a empty crib in the living room" Faker said now facing me.

I nodded towards him before walking out of the kitchen and over to the living room where three leather recliners, a long grey couch, a brick fireplace that had pictures on it, and an at least 70 inch TV above it. On the shaggy blue-green rug was a white crib. I slowly put Shannon in it hoping to not wake her up before walking over to his island and jumping onto one of the barstools.

He now had a plate for the two chili dogs but now all that was left was crumbs of the bun and bits of chili. Faker grabbed a napkin wiping off his mouth and walked over to the sink, putting the dirty dish in the dishwasher.

"What did you and Shannon do today Faker?" I asked wanting to get rid of the thick awkward silence. He turned to me and leaned on the island across me.

"Well when you left we found out that Tails and Cream left Cheese so we went over there and had a picnic with them too. While we were there Shannon and Cheese started playing around ending up that Shannon was rolling in the dirt with Cheese. So that was why she was taking that big bubble bath you saw" (Omg how many times have I said bubbles in this chapter? XD)

I nodded before looking back and over to the crib where she was asleep. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked taking me out of my thoughts. "It?" Faker nodded before talking, "the divorce?"

Up until then I didn't notice how much I needed a therapist or at least someone for me to tell my feelings to. It felt as if a big weight was pulled off my shoulders and I felt almost weightless then. When he needed he would give me his opinions then sit back and nod or just listen to me rant. We were both stuck in our conversation about it that we didn't notice it was turning to be 10 o'clock.

We stared at the clock for a while until I cleared my throats and climbed out of my chair. "Hey Shads, if you ever need anybody to talk to I'll listen, okay?" I looked up at him meeting his eyes and slowly nodded. Turning from the island I went over to the living room and lifted Shannon out of the crib.

"Oh, and Shadow, I couldn't find any baby soap so I had to use mine for her." He said as we walked to the door. "Thanks... Faker" I said letting out a small smile. "Bye Shads.." He said and I waved to him before walking down the steps to the door.

I chaos controlled back to my house and looked at Shannon. For some reason I felt excited to by Fakers tomorrow, but probably because I felt good telling him about my problems. I walked up to her bedroom and put her into her crib. I leaned down and kissed her forehead before pulling back.

"You smell like peaches and strawberries?"