Chapter Four

Did you miss me?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *wriggles eyebrows*

G A R R O T H

I dogded one more hit from Zane before sudden shocks of pain stinged my head, vibrating my being.Unsteadily, my hand trembled;ungrasping my sword.It fell with a clank, progressively agrivating my headache.
Pressing my palms to my forehead, I collapsed to my knees.
Zane's sword was thrust to my neck, but recollection was far from me.
Drowning out Zane's words, sounds of static pounded in my head.I heard a maniacle cackle from Zane as the sword pressed further into my flesh.
Suddenly, through the static, I heard a faint voice cry,"You need to be strong"
Adrenelin surged through my body just before the world faded into darkness.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Garroth"
As I flashed back into reality, I heard a voice call to me.It was a strange voice, one that I recalled but couldn't decipher.All I knew, though, was it belonged to someone close to me.
At first, I figured, maybe it was Aphmau and I'd somehow escaped the portal, but I knew the irrationality of believing such an ending.Especially with the situation at hand.
Suddenly, the voice stopped, instead I heard footsteps.It also had occured to me I was sitting on a grass bed, I predicted it was a small patch in a field.
As the steps grew, I glanced over to see who was coming.
My eyes widened.
It was Laurence.Jolting to a stop, he halted;my eyes landed on him.
"G-Garroth?"he asked, shoulders easing,"W-why are you here?"
"Laurence..."I trailed off, was this the real;was this truly him?
"Gau...-Gaurroth,"recollection came back to him as suddenly grew frantic,"Yo-you shouldn't be here.Why are you here?How did you get here?"
"Laurence, calm down, what's wrong?"Garroth asked.
"I..you shouldn't have come here.."he said, giving me one last grimm look before his chest gleamed with purple, a dark aura swirling around him;consuming him.
"Laurence!"I yelled.
I gripped the grass, which strangely felt rougher.
Suddenly, the facade unraveled.
My eyes widened at the sight, it wasn't the Nether.
It was much worse.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A/N:nngggaaahhhhhh*barbaric Undyne yells*pssst Undyne is a royal fish guard btw XD anyway, omf this chapter SUCKS I had a really long writers block and this is all I could come up with o(;^-^)o" hehe well anyway I hoped you enjoyed~

--💔