Chapter 1

(A:N/ I think of Colbie Callait's song Falling For You not Secondhand Serenade yeah? It took a while to decide her name but I like the name Juno Hunter, especially because Juno has such a beautiful meaning and Hunter is the perfect last name ever! I'll be writing in POV's but it will mostly be in Juno's so if at the start of one chapter it writes - Juno's POV - and the next chapter it doesn't say anything, just assume it's a continuation of Juno's POV :D HOPE YOU ENJOY! It may be difficult juggling two stories at once but I'll try, just because I love writing soooo much! Anyways, comment, vote and FAN!!!! :D LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!<3)

- Juno's POV -

"You can't come over tonight Chlo Bo, mum and I are going out for some dinner." I tell my bestfriend, Chloe, over the phone.

"Oh ok Juno. Shit that sucks, I have nothing to do tonight." She says back and I feel really bad for blowing her off.

"Go suck on your boyfriend's face for a change." I laugh at Chloe.

"I would but he's apparantly 'super' busy tonight sooo...." I can hear the sarcasm in her voice and I can practically see her putting up her fingers in mock quotation marks.

See, Chloe and I have been best friends for almost fourteen years now. We met when we were both little tots, only four years old, when my mum and I shifted next door to Chloe's house. We live in the great city London. Chloe is what you expect, she has long, wavy brown hair and striking hazel coloured eyes. She's tall with legs that start on Earth and end up in space. She's skinny, not ugly skinny but beautiful skinny. She is naturally tanned and she just has beautiful features in general. She is super funny and really smart and really out going and confident. Everybody wants a piece of Chloe and she is more than willing to give them what they want. I on the other hand am short, standing at 5'5 which I guess is short for an 18 year old. I have dark red hair and blue eyes. I'm not pretty at all like Chloe and I attract no attention whatesoever from the opposite sex. I have a normal body, although I like to think I'm pretty curvacious. I'm not too skinny but I'm definitely not fat. The only thing I like about myself is my hair colour.

"Poor Chlo Bo! Listen, I'll make it up to you. Tomorrow night, you and I will go out for some dinner or something yeah?" I ask Chloe.

"Are you asking me out on a date Juno?" She says and I can hear her smirk.

'You got me! Oops!" I say and we laugh together. "Look I seriously have to get ready now, I'll text you later." I say.

"Fine ditcher. Love you Junes." She says.

"Love you Chlo." And we hang up.

********************

"Juno! I'm home!" My mother calls from downstairs and I jump up and bolt down to greet her.

"Hey mummy!" I know, pretty childish for an 18 year old. "Look, I'm all ready for tonight! How was your day?" I ask her as I embrace her and kiss her cheek.

"Hey Junes, you look fantastic! My day was pretty alright, my boss is still as perverted as ever!" She tells me as I follow her into the kitchen. My mum and I tell each other everything, my mum is my greatest best friend, even before Chloe.

"Why don't you just report the dick?" I say, crunching into an apple.

"Language." She warns. "Because, I don't want to get fired Junes. This job is all that is supporting our family and your needs come before mine baby." She tells me.

"I wish he never left us. Prick." I tell my mum.

"I know baby, me too. But we were too good for him. He was a pathetic excuse for a man and we are--"