Chapter 16 part 2

(A:N/ Ok guys so I've seriously had the Disney movie Hercules in my head for the past week and so I've incorporated it into my story because I'm just cool like that and if you haven't seen this movie than you need to sort your priorities! My favourite bit of this film is when Hades has free'd the Titans and their walking around like, "ZEUS ZEUS!" and then Hades goes, "Uh guys, Olympus is that way." BEST PART! And let's be real, Zero to Hero is the best Disney song ever. Ok? Ok now on another note, I didn't expect to have 8 reads when I only posted like last night, I literally only expected 2 so it was pretty phenominiall to see I had that many (psshhh) reads in one day. What I've noticed is that I get no comments on my story so I get no feedback and then I have difficulty figuring out what to put in my chapters and then my author's notes get super long! This is a classic example. So please please please comment and vote my story. Add it to your reading list and spread the word. That would be highly appreciated. I'll dedicate my next chapter to the nicest comment? If you want :) Ok, you know I love you!! Byeee<3

P.S. The Muses are amazing and I put in the song Zero to Hero but it's a cute little sing along so we can all get involved together :D)

- Harry's POV -

"Ohhh, at least out loud, I won't say I'm in looooovvveee!!" Juno sings along with Meg the ending of I Won't Say I'm In Love.

"You sing really well." Eleanor notes, smiling at Juno.

"Yeah right." She scoffs.

"Shhhh! Juno, you've done nothing but sing along and mime along with the characters. Please shut up!" Chloe  throws some popcorn over to Juno.

"Am I? Sorry, didn't even realise." She giggles.

"SHHH!" Louis and Chloe say at the same time.

I bend over and slap Louis' head just as Juno leans over and slaps Chloe's head.

"Oww!" They both say, turning around stunned.

"SHHH!" We reply at the same time.

They both give us greasy's but turn around and continue watching the movie. Juno and I look at each other and seeing that huge grin on her face pulls my face into one too. She leans in and I, thinking she's going to kiss me, lean in too. I crave her lips. Right before our lips touch, she brings her finger to her mouth and whispers a silent "Shhh" before turning away. I sigh and turn away, continuing to watch the movie.

When the movie finishes, Louis' phone rings and we all keep quiet to eavesdrop even though he's about a metre away from most of us. Except for El of course.

"Niall! What's up?" He says happily. Hmmm, I'm watching you Louis Tomlinson...

"Do you have food?" We all hear from the other line. The girls all giggle but Louis and I just roll our eyes.

"Yeah, come up, we're all here anyway, bring the rest of the scavengers." Louis says before hanging up.

"SCAVENGERS! See, that's a sign that we should watch Pocahontas! Scavengers, scavengers, barely even human! Scavengers, scaven--" She begins to sing but is instantly silenced by Chloe leaning over and placing her hand tightly around Juno's mouth.

"Ewww Juno!" Chloe pulls away after a few seconds. "You licked me, you savage!" Juno grins evilly.

"You think I'm an ignorant savage, you've been so many places, I guess it must be so. But still I cannot see, if the savage one is me, how can there be so much that you don't know, you don't know?" Juno sings again but everyone is too afraid to grab her mouth again.

"You think you own whatever land you land on, The Earth is just a--" She is cut off once more but this time, it's Niall, Zayn and Liam who walk through the door.