Prologue

"Come on Jimmy nothing bad is going to happen I promise" Emily said while running up to the house, "This ole house has been empty for like... well I don't know just hurry up and get over here". "I..I.. I think I might let you do this on your own Emily, it doesn't look safe to go in" Jimmy said nervously. "Jimmy don't be such a wuss, and come on!" Emily said as she climbed the six steps up to the old porch and jumped "See I jumped and nothing happened!". "Uggggg fine but if I die today i'm blaming you for this" Jimmy said while climbing up the steps. "Yay!" screeched Emily "You did bring the stuff right?" "ya ya i brought it" "well whatcha waiting for pick the lock so we can go in!" "Ok ok, don't rush me this part takes a little concentration" "Well hurry up and concentrate, I wanna see what this house really is" "Whatcha mean 'what it is' it's the horror house you heard that as well as I did" "I know that Jimmy!" Emily says while hitting Jimmy in the head "Ouch!, what was that for?" "It was for being dumb as always, I know it's called the horror house but it still doesn't give me the reason it's called that....but if you hurry up maybe we could find out why it's called 'The Horror House'" "Almost in...." "We're in ". As Emily pushed the door open there was a loud creaking noise, "E...Emily are you sure we should be doing this?" "Yes, shut up and come on!" as they walked inside the both got the welcoming of an old house....cobwebs ...with the spiders,dead and alive. "Uck, and people ask why I hate spiders well this is the number one reason stupid spider webs" Emily said as she was slapping her arms trying to get the cobwebs off her skin. "Jim?".....no answer..... "Jimmy! where are you?"..... Emily walks over to one of the old rooms in the house and see's Jimmy standing staring at something in a very curious way. "...Jimmy?... Whatcha staring at so hard?..". There is a silence between the two. "I...I wish I could tell you...." Emily walked over to see what it was Jimmy was looking at. "J...Jim....I think we should go now I don't feel comfortable anymore...." "Why Emily what's the matter?" Emily doesn't speak for a few moments and then breaks the silence "Jimmy please...let's get out of here i don't like it... I don't like it one bit" "Ok Emily let's go". They start to head back to what they thought was the exit. "Jimmy are you sure we came in from this way?" "Uhhh i'm pretty sure..." "Ok. Let's just get the hell out of here before you know...anything happens to us...." "Emmy stop saying stuff like that your scaring me and also yourself" "I'm sorry i can't help to think like that... I House' mean it is called 'The Horror for a reason don't ya think?" "W..well ya but still just try and keep a positive mindset" "Ok, I will try". Emily pointed over to a room that had light shining out of the doorway. "Hurry up Jimmy i think i found the door" "I'm coming". Emily and Jimmy walked into the 'exit'. Emily ran into the room at full speed and saw an old man standing there with a knife in his hand. Emily covered her mouth and tried her best not to scream and back out of the room but the old man caught a glimpse of her and grabbed her arm and stabbed her right through the chest and into her heart "That's what you get for being a nosey little bitch and coming into my house...." the old man smirked at the lifeless body laying on the cold floor. Jimmy came shortly after and when he came into the room he dropped straight to his knees and instantly tears came flowing down his cheeks "WHY WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THIS TO MY POOR EMILY!!!!" Jimmy screamed " I Never got the chance to say how much I...I loved you..." Jimmy said through tears and sniffling. " That's sweet" a voice said from behind "If you really loved her you would've told her not to go inside and not to trespass....THIS IS MY HOUSE AD ALWAYS WILL BE!!" the old man grabbed the fire poker and rammed it hard through Jimmy's skull. He fell to the floor with a thud and he still had the look of terror in his eyes. The old man then walked out the room and down the hall singing "This is my house and always will be....this is my house where i was born and raised...I'm never leaving it..never....ever am I gonna leave it" The voice slowly faded as the man disappeared into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys this is a first attempt at a somewhat scary story if you like it and want me to continue writing leave a comment or vote. You could also leave some ideas for what i should do next and maybe just maybe some of your ideas will be included into this story.

~Summer xp (hope you guys want me to continue)