Chapter 1

Its been almost 18 years since the young Emily and Jimmy went missing without a trace...to this day it bothers me that there was no evidence of anything no bodies, no remains, no clothing, no nothing..... but the question is what really happened to them?.

Sorry maybe I should start off by introducing myself haha. My name is Sebastian Matthews but everyone in this town just calls me Matthews or Matt ,both are pretty common, I am a Private Detective of almost 7 years i am 25 years old, young but very wise and dumb on occasions but I take my work very seriously.

But anyways I was hired a few years back to try and find out what happened to a young female, age of 16, and a young male, 17 years old. When I went in to talk to the chief he had told me that when they went to the house there was not a single sign of a double homicide anywhere. He also told me that neighbors said they heard a scream come from the house but there still wasn't a single trace of anything at all. The neighbors told the chief that the house hadn't had anyone living in it since the first owner of the house disappeared and that no one ever wanted to move in because strange things started happening around the house so it gained the name 'The Horror House'. So being the nosey man I am I had decided to take a trip down to this so called 'Horror House'.

When I got there the door was closed and it looked like and old house nothing unusual or suspicious about it at all so I walked up onto the porch and noticed something that looked like someone standing at the window but when I walked over to where I'd seen that...that thing it was gone!, so I walked back over to the door and looked closely for any sort of clue but then I saw something... something wasn't right I recalled the chief telling me the lock had been picked but the lock I was looking at seemed to have been replaced by a new knob...I twisted the knob and it opened with a loud creaking noise which kinda creepy but I just ignored it and walked in. I walked over to a room and turned on my flashlight and shined it all around the room until i shined it over at this old fireplace, I walked over to it because i saw something shimmer when my light hit it, I thought it was blood but it turned out to just be a piece of metal that had fallen from the air vent above me. I continued searching around this room but I was finding nothing, all this space in this room and NOTHING!! I started getting angry because I wanted to do my job but couldn't. I then heard a loud bang that sounded like a door slamming shut so I walked out of that room and shined my flashlight down this long-dark hallway...there was a small shimmer of light coming from the doorway...the one the furthest down the hall, well that I could see anyways, but it was as if someone else was in that room shining a flashlight. I walked slowly down the hall, I could feel my heart rate speed up, And I could feel the sweat dripping down my forehead, it felt like i was never going to reach the doorway when I then touched the outside of it with my fingertip and stepped one more step which that last step made the floor creak so loud, it scared the shit out of me I almost screamed but nothing came out but air. I pulled out my gun and loaded it quietly and slowly started peeking around the doorway. I finally got all the way around it and realized it was just a ripped curtain letting the sun shine through it, I breathed a sigh of relief at knowing what it was. I was walking out of the room when I heard a hushed voice say "Looking for them are ya? well you'll never find them they belong to me....now!" the voiced hissed, I didn't bother looking back I ran straight for the door I wasn't going to stop for anything....anything at all. I just really wanted to get the hell out of this house and when i reached the door I heard that...that...that fucking voice "I'll let you live this time but if you come back you will face my wrath!!!!!" I ran out the door and almost fell down the steps because it felt like someone....or something pushed me out of that house....what it was I don't know but I was determined to find out if it killed me or not I would know!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope you have enjoyed this chapter hehe If you did please be sure to leave a like or comment or vote or alll that would be great also one of my bestfriends is writing a story go check her out at https://www.wattpad.com/200692939-the-dead-kingdom-the-awakening leave a like comment or vote for her also xp.

~Summer xp I <3 all my readers xp