Chapter Six

A/N:
Hello hi how are you I feel like it's been ages
Christmas is in two days and I'm very excited, I hope everyone's having wonderful holidays :) Louis is gonna be 24 soon and I'm still laughing bc this story takes place in like, 2013-2014 since I started writing it like 2 years ago. Whoops. My smol boys

lmao P.s - I'm not even gonna apologize for sexual content anymore I warned y'all :-) xox

-----

(Niall's POV)

"Niall? What was that?" Harry came running into the kitchen, causing my head to snap up from looking down at my phone.

He came around the counter to where I was standing. I took his hand as he offered it and helped me step away from the broken glass on the floor.

"I, uh, yeah. I'm okay," I gulped. Panic was clouding my vision and thoughts. "It slipped out of my hand."

"Did any pieces hit you? Are you okay?" Harry asked, concerned eyes scanning my legs.

"I'm fine," I choked out. I put my
phone back in my pocket and let a shaky gulp slide down my throat.

"I'll clean it up," Harry muttered, walking to the corner of the kitchen to get the broom. He came back to me, studying my face before asking again, "are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine," I whispered, beginning to step away. I felt vile build up in my throat, and this time I knew I was going to throw up for real.

I turned and rushed upstairs, pushing the bathroom door open in a hurry and heading over to the toilet. I sat on my knees and felt my eyes water as my throat burned, chest heaved and stomach churned.

My vision was clouded with tears as I emptied my stomach in a panicked fashion. It hurt every inch of my body but I couldn't stop it, I just waited for it to be over.

But that's the thing, it wasn't over. It wouldn't be over. Not until I figure out who took those pictures. I knew I had to go to that meeting place tonight, and that made me want to vomit even more so.

"Babe?" I heard a concerned voice behind me. Harry came over to me and knelt down next to me, placing his hand on my back.

"Leave me alone," I choked out, even though I didn't really want him to.

"No."

I didn't bother arguing with him. I didn't care if I was upset with him right now, I didn't care if he was breaking my heart, or if I was about to break his if this secret got out, I didn't care. I didn't want to be left alone.

Harry fetched me a glass of water, keeping his hand rubbing a smooth circle on my back as I finished getting rid of the vile feeling in my stomach.

I could feel tears running down my cheeks, and I wasn't sure if they were from throwing up my entire stomach's content or just crying. I decided on both and let Harry pull me from my spot on the floor, flushing the toilet and placing an arm under my back as he led me out of the bathroom and into our bedroom.

He sat down with me on the bed and rested against the headboard, pulling me back into his arms. I rested my head against his still bare shoulder and allowed myself to be caressed softly while taking small sips of the water.

"I'm sorry," Harry whispered, running his hand up and down my side. "I don't want to fight anymore."

I let out a cough, grimacing at the taste. I finished the water and let him take the cup from me, placing it on the bedside table. "I don't want to fight, either."