Ψιςκεδ Φuεεη: 1

👑 Ψιςκεδ Φuεεη's ςhαρτεπ 1 👑

-*-

"Hurry up wench! Or I will order a persecution!" I yelled at my servant, a goblin.

"Yes my queen." He nods as he scurries faster to get my food.

"My my Nicola. You have certainly grown so much." My best friend, Princess Kate says as she nods approvingly.

"Well my evil best friend, being a queen has it perks." I say, smiling wickedly at all the goblins and human butlers scurrying around the palace, each breathless and tired after sleeping for only an hour each day.

"Here you go my wicked majesties." The goblin who I yelled before, says as he serves me and Kate's food on the table.

The food looked delicious. It was lamb stew.

Kate and I were the only ones on the dining table. Why? Mine and Kate's parents have died due to the same reason — humans. Kate's kingdom was ruled by her serious yet childish older brother and one of my many suitors, Sean (I kinda like him but nonetheless). And Kate wants to stay here because she is getting sick of her brother so she stays here a week and the next week, at her kingdom. Back and forth. And over the times, we became the most wicked best friends.

I, on the other hand, was the only child so I became Queen at the age of 14 with the help of my evil auntie. But, she passed away, leaving me to rule over the kingdom on my own.

Our kingdom is the so called WICKED kingdom and Kate's was the EVIL kingdom for all the kingdoms lived in the dark forest. As what the humans say.

I know. I know. HUMANS? But aren't you guys also human?

Technically, all the inhabitants of the Wicked and Evil kingdom aren't exactly humans. We are all immortal because of a potion that we have been guarding for all our lives. But immortality can be stripped away from us when we get hit with a golden object in the heart. But if, for example, stabbed by a silver knife, it will not kill us even if the person manages to stab us in the heart. The wound will heal immediately and thus, we will kill that person.

"It's delicious isn't it?" Kate asks me as she sips on her lamb stew.

I sipped mine as well. Delicious.

"Yeah. Wicked." I replied.

"So Nicola, when are you going to marry my brother?" Kate asks innocently, making me spit out (rather unladylike) my stew. That evil Kate.

"What?" I breathed out as a servant began cleaning the mess.

"It's obvious that you guys like each other." Kate says as she twirled a lock of her blonde hair around her finger.

I blushed and straightened up. The Wicked Queen does not blush.

"Your wickedness!" A goblin came running onto the dining hall.

"What?!" I asked, harshly.

"Humans had invaded the castle!" The goblin announced.

My eyes grew wide, so did Kate's. My eyes hardened.

"How many are they?" I asked coldly.

"About a hundred of them your wickedness." He replies.

"Nicola! How are we—" I cut her off.

"Send guards to protect the potion's chambers. Send guards too to protect the entrances. If they get in, that is up to me and Kate." I commanded.

"Yes your wickedness." The goblin bows and runs out of the room.

"Kate, let's prepare for battle." I said, my face turning wicked.

"Of course my wicked best friend." Kate says, her face turning evil.

Then one by one, humans became spilling at the dining hall, all armed with weapons. From bronze, to platinum to silver but no gold.

"Kate, you ready?" I asked, giving her a wicked smile.

"Yeah." She replies, giving me a very evil twisted smile on her face.

We got weapons from under the table and charged. Both of us emitting very dark energy.

We will do this for you. Mom and dad. We won't stop till we kill ALL the humans who had dared to threaten us.

-*-

Hey! It's Emi here! This is my first story here on Wattpad! Really hope you like this! I plan on getting this successful so please help!

Anyways, humans had dared to invade the Wicked Castle! *gasp* HOW DARE THEY! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! Haha. :)

The fight's on the next chapter!!! Sooo excited to write this! There will be a surprise person at the next chap! Try guessing who it is!

Also, I dedicate this chapter to @-pinoybruh for the wicked cover! Check out her cover shop!

Well, that's actually it and I suck at author's note's so yeah.

With wickedness and evilness,
Emi