Ψιςκεδ Φuεεη: 2

👑 Ψιςκεδ Φuεεη's ςhαρτεπ 2 👑

-*-

We began charging. I sliced my sword at one human's head, letting the bloody body fall onto the ground.

Some humans look at me with fear but continued charging.

Such puny peasants. Thinking they could take down a queen and a princess.

I looked at Kate doing the same, stabbing people.

We haven't unleashed our powers yet. So weak.

You see, every Wicked and Evil royal has been gifted extraordinary powers. Mine was fire. Black wicked fire. While Kate's was poisoned water.

We also had the ability to contact telephatically amongst each royal and hear from a ten mile radius. We can also heal and run fast and we are 10 times smarter and cunning than a normal human being.

We all also had the ability to be invisible and drive people wicked/evil. But the humans didn't know our powers. For some who saw us using them never lived to tell the tale.

"The Wicked Queen fights. What a surprise." One of the humans said.

The other humans parted and between them was a guy around mine and Kate's age. He had dirty blonde hair and crystal green eyes.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I spat out.

"My name is Derek and you see, what we all want is your potion." He replies as he takes out a sword at his belt. A silver one. Ha, puny weakling.

"You shall never have it. Never." Kate says, her voice dripping with venom.

Derek turns to Kate, his expression amused.

"Ah, the Evil Princess." Derek says smirking.

I am so going to wipe out that smirk of his.

"Such a shame for the princess is a beauty but is really evil." Derek says, faking disappointment.

The humans laughed, making me slice one human's body into half and Kate, who stabbed the human's forehead. Kate doesn't actually want to slice people.

The two bodies fell onto the ground, lifeless. With blood pouring out of their bodies.

Kate and I laughed.

Derek has this horrified expression on his face. He turned to me, fury written on his features.

"You find this funny? Gosh, you are really the most wicked person alive." He tells me.

Then he rushes forward, making me dodge in surprise.

He swipes his sword down low. Cutting my shoulder, making me wince. He laughs.

I took my sword and aimed it as his heart. I stabbed him and his expression changes. Horror. Fear.

He drops on the ground, his eyes still open and he was taking short breaths. Blood began pouring out of him.

"To bad wicked queen and evil princess," Derek paused, struggling with his breaths "I have a whole army in front of the palace." Then he whistles as loud as he can and his breath fades. Derek is dead.

I looked at Kate, my expression horrified. There was a whole army right in front of the castle? OH NO.

Then after Derek dies, more humans began pouring in. There were too many of them, we were outnumbered.

Then on cue, there were also people rushing in the dining hall. I saw familiar brown hair and dark eyes. He had a crown on his head which was filled with skulls. He had a sly smile on his face. He had his own army behind him.

"SEAN!" Me and Kate shout.

He turns to us with a smile that was soft.

"Good morning sister," He says to Kate then turns at me with a lovesick expression "my love."

I blushed but rolled my eyes. Some humans snickered and I stabbed one of them.

"Glad you came big brother. We could use your help." Kate says.

"Anything for my baby sis and for my love." He says, smiling evilly.

Then without a doubt, the real fight began for the protection of the kingdom and the potion.

-*-

King Sean is the surprise person! Lol that's all. :)

Please vote, comment and share!

With wickedness and evilness,
Emi