¢нαρтєя 9

A/N : this whole chapter is kind of like how reality tv shows have parts where they confront the protagonist's

Grunkle Stans POV

"To be completely honest I'm know I'm gonna miss those two rascals. They remind me of my brother.  I miss that goof . I know that Melissa (A/N oh wth random name for the twins mom ) will let them come around next break. Maybe we can go around pranking more tourist attractions. Ahh that was the life ."

Wendy's POV

"I was walking past Stan like 5 minutes ago and he was very quiet. He was sitting at the table with a distressed look on his face. He was staring up in the distance and I was really confused on where he was looking. Then he started to tear up. He wiped the tear drop away with one finger and I swear I saw like sparkles floating around him. It was mad weird. Then he started grinning to himself and he closed his eyes and brought a fist to his chest. Okay. I  was like , 'just going to keep walking to the kitchen. Like that never happened' . Pitt cola !"

Soos' POV

"Doo doo do , do do doooo."

"Oh Dude. There's one Pitt cola left in the fridge. Bazingaaa!"

He reached into the fridge , but stumbled back as a pale hand shot forward and grabbed the can. Wendy was crouched in the corner holding the Pitt cola. She hissed and Soos stepped back.

"Oh bye dude."

He scurried out of the kitchen.

Waddles POV

"Oink oink oink snort snort oink,"

"And I was like darling , those shoes do NOT match with that sweater!"

*audiences laughter*

A/N: you've reached the end of this chapter. I haven't been updating it recently but some it's Christmas break I'm gonna update some more. I felt like being creative so here. There will be A LOT more dipcifica action don't worry. Don't forget to like and vote <3