¢нαρтєя 11

When Dipper woke up there were 2 hours left of the bus ride. He looked to his side and saw Mabel wasnt there. He looked around and saw her coming out of the buses bathroom with an uneasy look on her face.

"Mabel? Whats wrong?"

He stood up and hurried over to her. She pointed to her stomach then to her mouth, and before the load came up, Dipper pushed her into the bathroom and pulled her wavy hair back. She threw up in the toilet and fell to her knees. Dipper pinched her nose; preventing her from smelling the gross smells coming from the toilet. She patted his hand, Signifying that she was done. He helped her clean up, and put her back down on their seats, pulling a pillow from above their row and setting it under her head. She fell back asleep. He cleaned up whatever mess was left in the bathroom and sprayed some lavender scented spray. Once he was done he sat back down. Unfazed by the whole situation. He washed his hands and sat down in the empty seats across from the one that Mabel was laying in. He pulled his phone out of his backpack, which he retrieved by a shimming down in his seat and using his foot to pull the bag to his side of the bus, and unlocked the phone. He was so glad he remembered his password; twinsbeforeanythingelse . He opened his mail app and copy and pasted Pacfica's email address. He pressed the draft button.

'Hey Pacifica, it's Dipper. We will be home shortly and I wanted to let you know. Ill ask my parents to find my school schedule and ill follow up on all the days I have off. Text me at 245-886-9024 when you have off school. I rarely use my email, it'll be more convenient .'

Dipper considered writing xoxo but it their relationship- 'wait .. did we even have a relationship. What even was a relationship.?'

The image of him and Pacfica holding hands and prancing through a field wandered through his mind. He stuck his tongue out and shook his head. Another image of him and Pacifica sharing a milkshake at Lazy Susan's diner. His face flushed as he sent the email. That would never happen.

Ever.

Or at least that's what Dipper thought.

A/N- Hey guyssssss. Hope you liked this chapter. Thinking of doing a time skip for the next chapter; at least two years. I know you guys will like it <3 !!