3

"Stop that hurts" I whined smacking Yung's hand away from my nose ring.

"Alright i'm done" He laughed

"Go make me something to eat Daniel" I said propping my feet up on the coffee table calling him by his real name.

He glared at me then the doorbell rung. "You gone chill with that government name shit" He said opening the door "And just for that you can make your own shit" He rambled.

"Nigga who the fuck is you talking to" A boy laughed walking through the door with somebody behind him.

I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat, I made a bowl of noodles and ate them in the kitchen after I was finished I looked in the fridge for something to drink and smiled grabbing a bottle of apple juice which is my favorite.

"Why you always buying apple juice if you don't even like it" I asked Yung walking into the living room were him and two other boys were sitting.

"Cause I know you like the nasty shit" He said flipping through channels.

I looked over at the boys and noticed one of them was the dread head from yesterday and the other one looked familiar but I couldn't think of were I might know him from.

"What you doing here London" The dread head smiled

"Minding my business" I rolled my eyes taking a sip of my apple juice.

"How you know my boy Jarvaris" Yung side eyeing me.

Before I could answer my phone started ringing. I managed to get myself a Iphone 6 but Yung pays the bill. "Hello" I answered the unknown number.

"I need to talk to you on a serious level and I'm not fucking playing with you, I'll find you and come get you myself if I have to" My 'dads' voice boomed through the phone.

"How did you get my number" I asked squinting my eyes.

"Don't worry bout all that"

"Well you can loose it and I'm not coming to talk to you" I hung up the phone and walked over to the couch that Yung was sitting on. I laid down putting my head on his lap.

Once I got comfortable I giggled when I felt his erection. "What's funny" He asked looking down at me.

"Nothing" I said.

Shortly after I felt my body being lifted "What the fuck" I yelled noticing Yung was holding my arms and Jarvis held my legs the other boy walked ahead of us opening the door.

"Put me down" I yelled kicking my legs and moving my arms.

"Boss orders" Jarvaris shrugged

"I don't give a fuck what his dumb ass told y'all to do" I said before I was thrown into the back seat and Insane sat next to me grabbing my wrist.

We soon pulled up to a house "I can walk" I said as Yung threw me over his shoulder walking towards the house. "Put me down" I punched his back.

"Stop" He said smacking my ass. I was soon seated on a couch in front of my father.

"Listen London you are going to move in with me until all of this is over, Your ma got in some trouble with somebody and they put a price out on your head and until I find them bitch ass niggas I need you somewhere safe" My sperm donor spoke.

I stared at him with a blank expression and my arms crossed under my chest, I could feel everybody in the room eye's on me, I knew they were all waiting for my reaction "Guess i'm gone be dying then, everybody dies at some point in life and I guess my time is soon" I said standing up and walking towards the door.