6

Ever since the night Javaris fell asleep with me we became close. A little to close for my liking , I caught feelings but I haven't said anything because I'm scared of what he might say.

I never had feelings like this for anybody. I had feelings for Yung but they were friendly feelings. When Javaris and I are around other people I never act as if I have feelings for him.

"London your dad wants to talk to ya" Javaris said opening the room to my door.

"Ever heard of knocking" I said standing up.

"Shut up lil ugly" He said muffing my head as I walked past him.

I rolled my eyes walking downstairs , I plopped down on the couch next to my dad and Mook.

"What ya need" I asked trying to get to the point.

"What you been hiding London" My dad asked.

"What you mean" I asked scrunching my face up.

"I talked to your mom today" He nodded leaning forward.

"I don't have a mom" I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just get to the point, why you ain't tell us you have a lil brother" Mook said.

"I don't. I had one but they beat him to death" I said looking into space.

"It's okay Elijah" I said to my baby brother as I held him in my lap trying to stop his crying.

My room door busted open and my mom ran towards us.

"Shut the fuck up with all this crying" She snatched him from me.

She snatched the bottle from me and tried to force it in his mouth. "Your not supposed to feed him like that" I said.

I was so little and I took better care of him than she ever has. "Shut up" She yelled throwing him in his crib.

"Stop" I cried trying to get to him.

Once I picked him up he was snatched from me and I was pushed on the floor by my moms bestfriend. I cried as Elijah's cries filled the room.

I tried my hardest to get her friend off of me but she was so heavy.

After that day I haven't seen my brother ever since , I was told that he died that same night.

"What you mean" My dad asked.

"I treated him like my own son, he was my everything and she just took him away from me, I tried everything to get to him but I couldn't " I wiped my eyes before the tears could fall.

"He's not dead London, she told me that family services took him away"

"You serious" I asked.

They both nodded. "I need to find him" I said jumping up.

I grabbed my coat and ran out the house before anybody could say anything.

I caught the bus downtown, once I got off I walked to the court house. I know this is were they keep files for foster kids and adoption.

"Can I help you" The lady behind the desk asked sending me a warm smile.

"Um yeah can you give me information on a child" I asked.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that unless you have a paper to confirm it"

"Listen this is really important I'm looking for my little brother who I thought was dead and I'm just now finding out he's alive after 11 years I promise I won't tell anybody" I pleaded