Chapter 26

Emily's POV

"We have his location" he informed, snapping me out of my moment of regret. I didn't really mean the words I had said to Logan, but the accumulated anger within me took over for a spike of a moment. I nodded my head at Austin, elevating from my seat without facing Logan. Just as I arrived the threshold, I heard my name being called by none other than the devil.

"Be careful" I turned around at his words, not being able to avoid the smile that spread through my face.

"I will" and with that, I walked out the door, back to the coffee room.

Adam, Larissa and Jack were facing the computer screen that Adam was typing away at.

"Where is he?"

"He's at the Fourth Ave Pub" I smirked, this was it. I was going to get my revenge for everything that bastard had put me through. I was going to make him wish he died sooner. I nodded, slowly approaching the door before Larissa stopped me.

"Be careful, please don't let him catch you" I nodded and hugged my sister, before exiting the room.

Walking out the lair, I slid into my car, dashing it down the breezy streets of New York. I had missed a couple traffic signals and had broken a couple speed limits, but I was working with criminals, and I had hacked for them, so I might as well take advantage of it.

When the antique pub came into view, I slowed down, parking a couple cars away from the door. Sliding out of my car, I took steady steps, putting on the most upsetting face I could, I stepped inside the bar clutching my jacket tightly around myself. My eyes discreetly scanned the area, spotting Deklan at the very corner of the bar, his eyes focusing on the mobile screen below his orbes. His expression looked somewhat stressed. I dropped my gaze from him and walked to the seat on the other side of the bar, pretending not to have seen him. I deliberately banged my phone on the table, successfully gaining his attention, but my eyes never met his. I forced a couple tears to well up my eyes, keeping my hand on my forehead. The bartender suddenly appeared in front of me, asking for my order.

"A beer please" I replied silently. As the bartender turned away from me, I noticed that Deklan's seat was empty, out of the corner of my eyes. Which meant he was walking towards me.

"Emily?" Score! I thought as I face him, super surprised.

"Deklan?" I said vulnerably, my voice cracking. His eyes softened as he hurried to sit next to me. I finally let the forceful tears drop from my eyes as I wrapped myself around Deklan's disgusting arms, sobbing into his shoulder.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" He questioned after I silenced down a little. I wiped my 'tears' from my eyes focusing my sockets on his fake ones. I took a deep breath, remembering my speech.

"My sister... she's missing. She hasn't come back home for four days! I don't know where she is, I tried calling her so many times, but she hasn't returned any of my calls. I wanted to call the police... but... I just can't go through anything like my brother again" I broke down again, attaching myself to his shoulder. He circled his arms around me, making me want to puke. But I reminded myself that this was for my brother. Only for him.

"Shh... calm down Emily. I understand if you don't want to go to the cops, but I can help you Emily, I'll help you get her back" I lifted my face and looked into his eyes, searching for lies. But he was telling the truth, which meant that the plan was working.

"Really?" I croaked. He nodded, extending a smile on his face. "Even after everything, you're willing to help me?" I questioned.

"I have, and always will love you Emily" He replied. Ha! Too bad your charms don't work on me anymore motherfucker! I commented internally as I smiled back at him, embracing him in a hug. No way I was even fake taking him back that quickly. He hugged me back instantly.

"How about I take you to dinner? Just as friends? I think you need a break. Tomorrow I can help you look for your sister." He asked, I pretended to think about it for a moment, before nodding slowly at his proposal. "I'll pick you up at 8 then"

"Okay" I replied, slipping out of his arms. I walked out the door, a victorious smirk drawn on my lips.

This is going to be fun.

Logan's POV

I stared out the window as she wrapped her arms around his neck, sobbing into his shoulder, him holding her back. My knuckles turned white around the wheel of my car. I guess Austin was right when he advised me not go check after her. All I wanted to do right now was walk up to that motherfucker and punch him to death. The only pair of arms I wanted to see around her were mine. But if I couldn't have her, then nobody could.

She parted from his shoulder, now talking to him. I had no idea what she planned on saying to him, I didn't even think to ask, but whatever it was, I didn't like it.

He picked her hand in his, saying something soothing to her I assumed. She smiled back and nodded, elevating from her seat. A word later, she turned around, walking out of the pub with a victorious smile plastered to her face. She sat herself back into her car and flew out of the area. I looked back at the bar where Deklan was on the phone, a smirk on his face too as he also walked out of the bar towards his car. I knew he was plotting something, but he was in a trap that was totally transparent to him. Before he could catch my presence, I sped off in the direction of her house to find out what the rest of the plan was.

A/N

Sorry for the late update but here it is!!! So the plan has finally gone into action!! Can you guess what it is?? Chapter thoughts?? Future predictions?? Comment below and tell me what you think!!

Picture of Deklan to the side--->

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Neha