2

Well, here's my 2nd chapter. Please vote and comment throughout this chapter. Thank you.
________________________

As I found my way through to my room, I saw two empty beds, one in each half of the room. So I quickly picked the half I liked better and started to unpack.

As I kept unpacking, I heard the door opening as I saw a tall, sassy looking blonde girl wearing a designer outfit open the door and remove her sunglasses.
Seriously, who wears sunglasses in a dorm?! I guess she's my new roomate.

"Agh! Who's this in my room? Excuse me. I think you have the wrong room. As you see, my card says room 484, and the door says it's room 484. Now you can get your butt out of my space. Merci." She said in a very rude manner.

I told her "I'm sorry girlfriend, but I believe it's OUR room. As you see, there are two beds,and if you wanted it another way, you wouldn't have applied for a double. We share the room missy. I'm Amari by the way. Nice to meet you. And you are?"

She didn't answer me, but instead, she gave me a piercing look and walked over to her corner and stood there.

"Aren't you gonna unpack?" I asked her. She brought out her phone and started texting. Immediately, a maid came into the dorm, made her bed and cleaned up her corner. Then the maid left. She has her personal maid enter the dorm! Is that even allowed?

Evening set in soom and after she had her bath, I had mine and dressed up in my Spongebob PJ's and went on my bed with my phone.

I hoped my roomate had calmed down as I calmly asked her her name. She said, "Briana. And what's yours again?"
"Amari." I answered. "Why all so angry earlier today?" I continued.
She then explained how she was pissed because her parents were too busy to drop her off and she had to come with her driver.

I calmed her down and let her know that I'm her roomate and I wanted to be friends. She accepted and we slept off after some time.

______________________

Well, that was chapter two. A bit longer. But don't forget. It's a short story. I hope you enjoyed it. If you have suggestions, feel free to let me know. Thank you.