10

We got back home and she told me "Amari, please don't tell anyone."

"Alright, I won't. I'm going out though." I stated as I left the room and the dorm. I headed to Mcdonald's

Ian walked into Mcdonalds for a bunch of snacks and he saw Amari there.

"Hey" he told me. I did nothing but give him a deadly percing eye.

He felt the urge to continue his apology although he might have been killed by the eyes I gave him. They sure were dangerous eyes.

"Look. Amari, I know I really messed everything up. I flirted with you and went out with you while I was still with Briana. I knew she didn't feel much for me, but I thought I'd be able to make things work and get her love. I thought she was all a guy wanted but I noticed that she was not all I wanted. All I wanted was you. Ever since we met, I couldn't get you out of my head. I feel bad. I know I never really told you this. But you mean so much to me. I never got my mind off you since the time I first saw you, at the club Amari. I feel powerful when I'm with you. You are my Kryptonite, my inspiration, my downfall and my muse. I was a jerk. I love you and I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He said to me.

I pulled him into a hug and he hugged back. LOL. I expected this kind of but not in Mcdonald's!

"So what do you say Amari? Would you please be my girlfriend?"

'Wow! The question! =) He popped the question' I thought.

"My answer is.."

_______________

Hey guys! I hope you loved this short chapter. #suspense right? Well, keep reading for the next chapter. I'd love to use this opportunity to thank everyone who voted for my chapters and posted comments. You all keep me writing guys! I'd love to thank @Parveenaliyah123 most importantly for consistently voting for my book. I love you all. ;-)