Weird Friends

Author's notes: Thank you all for reading this. I'm glad someone's reading my story (even though it's not that good). If anyone has any idea they would like to share about my story or any input on what I should change please say so! I would love to hear from you all! ^.^

Bret: Can we get going now?

Me: Of course! No need to delay! Onward to the story!

__________________________

"How can we be lost already! I've lived in this forest my entire life! I know it like the back of my hand!" Bret looks at the back of his hand to prove his point. He notices a new scratch he must have gotten from one of the thorn bushes he passed. "Hey that's new..." Diana facepalmed sadly.

"We'll never get to the lab in time..." She says to herself. Bret then speeds up claiming that this is clearly the way. A minute later he trips over a root and rolls down a hill. He couldn't resist saying "AS YOU WIIIIIIISHHH" as he rolled down the hill quoting one of his favorite movies. This causes Diana to facepalm again. She makes her way slowly down the hill to wear Bret was laying face up. He was staring at the sky between the trees. "Diana? Ever wonder what your purpose in this world is?"

"No. I found out within five minutes of meeting you that my purpose was to keep you out of trouble. Again and again and again and-"

"Alright I get it Diana." He quickly says before she could continue. He sighs and gets up proceeding to walk towards what is clearly some sort of road. Maybe it's more of a path or route. He mentally shrugs feeling depressed from his short time to think. Or longer since he had these thoughts while he was at home. As he stepped onto the route two things happened. In his mind he heard someone yelling -NONONONONONONO I'M LATE!- Then he was run over by a pink and white furred body.

Diana ran to assist her friend in time to see an anthromorphic pokemon help him up apologizing. Bret looked utterly confused by this recent run in and could only stare as the unknown person babbled his apology.

"Woah woah woah! Calm down! It's ok! I should have looked before I stepped out of the forest. I'm Bret. It's nice to meet you." He held out his hand which the other person shook.

"I'm Daniel! It's a pleasure to meet you Bret!" It was then Bret noticed that Daniel wasn't wearing any clothes at all. A blush crept onto his face ad he stares at a point past Daniel's head. Daniel noticed this and giggled. "Sorry! Guess you don't find many nudists around here? Oh and about how I look! I'm a Sylveon! Well sort of I guess. Sorry if this embarrasses you! Well not really." He giggles again.

-this guy gives me the creeps- Diana thought to Bret.

-What? Really? Ok he's a little crazy but he's not that bad! He seems really friendly!-

-Bret Remember the last time you said that?- and of course he did. He still has the scar from that Beedrill.

-this time is different though! Trust me.- Diana sighed and nodded. This was going to go terribly wrong. She could sense it.

__________________________

Author's notes: well that's the end of this chapter! I know it's shorter then my last one but I'm running on a time limit for myself. I only write one chapter in half an hour to an hour. Then I submit it and hope you all like it.

Thanks for reading!