Chapter 2

It was a typical rainy day in Seattle and I was sitting in my room listening to music. My favorite song started playing. It's Stitches by my boyfriend Shawn Mendes. I'm not just a crazy fangirl, he is literally my boyfriend. It's hard dating a super famous singer. He's always traveling and performing and he never has any time for me. I care about his music and all, I just wish he would notice me every once on a while. I was singing along to the song when I was interrupting by my phone ringing. It was Shawn.
     "Hey babe. How's it going?" He asked. I melted a little at the sound of his voice.
     "Good. How's tour?"
      "Great. I thought I'd stop by since I'm gonna play here tomorow." I had completely forgotten about his show. There was a knock on the door and I ran to get it. I opened the door and was greeted by a beautiful face.
      "Hey hon, missed you." I hugged him and we just stood there in the rain, embracing each other.
      "Let's go inside. I have so much to tell you about my  tour. We went inside and I warmed up some tea and we cuddled on the sofa. We spent a good while like that, just enjoying each other's warmth when Shawn started kissing me. It started out with just little pecks and turned into a hot, passionate mess. His hands roamed around my body and I moaned into the kiss. I could feel his growing erection pressing against my thigh. We broke the kiss just long enough for him to slip my shirt up and throw it to the side. He picked me up and carried me up to my room. As soon as he laid me down on the bed, I started fumbling with his belt and pants, pushing them down with his boxers.
     "It's not fair of I'm the only one without pants on." He said seductively as be pulled mine off
I undid my bra and we went back to kissing as he plays  with my boobs. I moaned ad started grinding against him. He started sucking on the soft spot on my neck and I slowly pulled the rest of my clothes off. He did the same and we continued to make out. he bit my already swollen lips and got another moan in response.

     "I'm ready." I told him and he smiled as he got on his knees and placed his member at my entrance. Without warning he rammed it in and started thrusting violently as I screamed with each thrust.

Yep, I'm going to end it here. This story started as a prank for my friend who co-owns this account and it has gotten so many reads that I have decided to continue it. Comment if you want me to make it an actual story or a collection of one-shots. If you like this, go check out my profile bandgirlforlife5. Happy reading!