Vulcan Heruseus

I don't own beyblade or any of its characters.

Nile's pov
I woke up in the same room I was in when I got here. I must have not relized this because it was so late when I got to bed. I stood up and went over to the bookshelf and looked at some of the titles. I was really confused why would she read these I thought. Some of the titles where , The History of Healers, Supernatural beings, and a few hand written books. I was going to start reading but then i remembered it's not polite to snoop.

Time skip
(Walking down the stairs and eating breakfast)

I went outside to train because that is the reason why I came here in the first place.
While I was practicing I heard the door open, I turned around snd saw (y/n) I smiled and continued with my training.

(Y/n)'s pov
I went outside to check on Nile and saw him bey training. I went closer and watched him very carfully. He looked like a strong blader his beyblade Vulcan Heruseus was spinning so beautifully. I couldn't help but stare at his bey. He seemed to notice this and decided to show me his special move.

Nile's pov
I saw (y/n) staring at my bey so I decided to use my special move and give her a real show. Special move mystic zone! I yelled. She watched in awe as a tower of golden light appeared in front of us and as quickly as it came it disappeared. So that's your special move she mumbled to herself. I thought for a moment then asked (y/n) do you have a special move? She answered I don't know nobody has ever lasted long enough to find out. Okay wait what! Nobody has ever lasted long enough. Well can I battle you? I asked. She looked deep in thought but then answered umm okay. We got in position around (y/n)'s outdoor stadium and yelled 3...2...1...let it ripppppp!

Cliff hanger! My niceness has gone away (evil laugh). For those who don't remember I put a video of one of Nile's battles on the top. And for those who are to lazy to watch the video I posted a picture of Nile's special move. Hope you guys have a merry Christmas I'm out.