Extra long chapter

I don't own beyblade or any of its characters.

kyoya's pov
3...2...1... Let it rip Leone soared into the stadium. but as soon as it touched the stadium floor Leone stopped. Still standing on its performance tip but motionless. My jaw dropped so far it hit the ground her bey didn't do anything. Understand now? Nile asked  I looked at him with my jaw still brushing the earth. (Y/n) just giggled and walked away. Nile quickly followed leaving me to think over what just happened.

Nile's pov
I ran into the house to find (y/n) because I had to ask her something but she was gone. I searched the house until I found her in the living room. On a rocking chair peacefully reading a book. I walked over to her and said (y/n) I have a question. What is it she mumbled not looking up from her book. How did you win so fast against me and Kyoya your beyblade didn't do anything. Is their something your not telling us? I asked. It's a beautiful day isn't it she said still reading. Stop changing the subject I thought we were over this! I raged. It was nothing (y/n) said finally looking up from her book with a Serious look on her beautiful face. Then she stood up and left.

(Y/n)'s pov
I went to the kitchen and pulled out some pots and pans and started cooking rabbit stew with a rabbit I found outside. I need to go hunting soon I thought, as I started chopping up vegetables.

Time skip
(Cooking)

Benkei's pov
(Y/n) just called us in for dinner when I smelled the most delicious scent in the history of scents. I walked in to see a feast waiting for us. I had googly eyes as I sat down. when everyone got to the table we started eating. It was DELICIOUS! Wow you're an amazing chef (y/n)! I said. Why thank you Benkei (y/n) replied wow this is good (y/n) Kyoya complimented. Wait a minute did Kyoya just compliment someone oh my beybladeisawsome.

Time skip
(The next day)

(Y/n)'s pov
Today I decided to go hunting I went by myself so I could get some alone time... And do some real hunting. I was waiting in the bushes when I saw a heard of boars it must be my lucky day. I held out my arm and suddenly all the boars started walking towards me. I carefully inspected them all until I found the 3 plumpest ones. I picked them up and started walking away. the boars not fighting back almost as if they were under some sort of spell.
When I got back Nile stared in awe at my work. wow you got those three all by yourself and their still alive, not fighting back and their isn't even a scratch on them. I placed the boars in the cellar and walked around outside. Suddenly I heard a voice hello dear hi old granny that is slightly less than average. You shouldn't be staying with those people. What do you mean? They're not like you dear, you don't belong with them. I...I... They don't know that I'm different. But they will find out and then like any other human the hunger for power will take over. They're not like that! Even if that was true which it's not you might hurt them. I-I would never hurt them! Oh but you can't deny your a monster. You may have human emotions but your instincts will get stronger whether they take over or not will depend on your strength. The humans are holding you back! You must leave them! No! If you do fail and your instincts take over they will die. They don't love you anyway you're all alone in this world. survival is all that's left for you. Remember that... Dear. They don't love me (as a friend) They can't think that can they what do I do? I don't know anymore. As I thought more I started to sing out my sadness.

His little whispers
Love me love me,
That's all I ask for
Love me love me,
He battered his tiny fist
To feel something

Wondered what it's like to touch and feel something

Monster how should I feel creatures lie here, looking through the window

That night he caged her, bruised and broke her, he struggled closer then he stole her!
Violet wrist and then her ankles
Silent pain

Then he slowly saw their nightmares where his dreams

Monster how should I feel creatures lie here, looking through the window,
I will hear their voices,
I'm a glass child, I am Hannah's regrets

Monster how should I feel turn the sheets down, murder ears with pillow lace
There's bathtubs full of glow flies bathe in kerosene,
Their words tattooed in his veins...

Yeah!!!

Hey guys I'm back so sorry this chapter took so long. It got deleted so I had to start over. Anywho Thanks to akiraxnatsu for commenting on my last chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this extra long chapter. vote, comment and share I'm out (smoke bomb).