{1} Rika

Sooo. Thank you of you are actually reading this. >< and the pic above is pretty much what Rika looks like. So yeah. HOPE YOU ENJOY. AND PLEASE LEAVE ME FEEDBACK.

It was a cool morning. The sun was just starting to make its way over the horizon with clouds dotting the sky. A young girl stood with man in front of a building. The girl looked around 12. She had bright red hair that ran all the way down her back with dark red eyes. She wore a black coat with black jeans and red boots and a long red and white striped scarf that ran down her back. Her left hand was almost completely covered with bandages that looked like it ran all the way up her arm.

The man that stood next to her looked down at the short girl. The girl met his gaze before speaking. "Are we going to go in?" She asked. The man stared into her dark red eyes before he snapped back.

"O-oh" he said realizing her question. "Yes, of corse." The man then started to make is way into the small looking diner. The girl followed close behind.

The man talked with the store owner for a bit before he lead the girl to the back of the store into a small room with a table in the middle.

The girl walked in looking around the small room before she turned back to the man she had came with. He smiled at her still in the doorway, "it was a pleasure to met you Ichiyusai Rika-san" he said with the same smile. Rika smiled back, "Same to you. Be careful heading back" she said. The man nodded before he closed the door.

Rika looked around the room once more. Before long the room started to descend. Well apparently it's a elevator. Rika thought thinking of the obvious.

Before long the elevator stopped and the door in which Rika had come in opened. Not only that but she was given a pin with a number on it.

552. Rika thought looking down at her number. After she put the number on her coat she walked out of the room finding herself in what looked like a underground chamber. Not only that but tons of hoping to pass the Hunter exam. She guessed she would just have to wait till the actual exam started.

Getting to the exam wasn't all that hard to Rika. It was sort of a challenge to Rika though it was more enjoyable to her.

The others here didn't seem to much of a challenge. Though a few seemed like a threat. One that gave her a chill down her spin was a man with spiked red hair. He had a evil look in his eyes. She would have to watch her back around him. He seems to have some good tricks up his sleeves from making a mans arms turn info flowers.

Rika moved through the crowd of people seeing what her competition was. "Excuse me" said a voice behind her. Rika turned to see a little plump short guy with a smile across his face.

Rika looked at him waiting for his to speak. "Your Ichiyusai Rika if I'm not mistaken?" He asked. Rika narrowed her dark red eyes at him. How did he know my name? She thought.

"Yes" Rika replied despite her thoughts. The man chuckled a bit. "No need to be so hostile. I'm Tonpa" he said. Rika nodded her greeting.

Tonpa then seemed to remember something and stated to dig around in his bag. He took out a drink and handed it to Rika. "Here's a little drink. For good luck" he said.

Rika was hesitant in taking the drink. Though she decided to try it. She opened the drink and looked down at it for a bit and looked back up at Tonpa. "Thank you" she said.

She went to take a drink but she stopped. She just stood there for a bit. Tonpa looked a little confused. Then, in a flash, Rika threw the drink right at Tonpa's face making his lose is balance and leaving a mark on his face. He landed on the ground with a loud thud, scrambling back to his feet.