{2} Mentally

I'm trying to make the chapters sorta long so I'm sorry if everything seems to happening very quickly. I'm trying to get better at that... Well, hope y'all enjoy!!!

~

As Satotz started to make his way into the strange looking marsh the remming contests followed. Rika followed along side Gon and Killua. The marsh was muggy and foggy. Rika was just hoping that she wouldn't get wet. She hates water.

Rika wondered how exactly this part of the exam would go. The marsh was full of dangerous things and magical beasts. Many people would probably die.

They were quit for a while, just jogging along following the others in front of them. "Hey Killua" Gon said grabbing both Killua and Rika's attention.

"Why do you want to be a Hunter?" He asked. Killua blinked at him. He then shrugged, "I thought the test would be interesting" he said. He is pretty strange. Rika thought.

They had lost sight of Kurapika and Leorio and all the strange smells of the marsh was messing with Rika's nose. They should be fine. Right?

Before they knew it the fog started to get thicker. Rika narrowed her eyes trying to keep sight of the other constants. She looked around barley being able to see trees above them.

"Satotz-san didn't say anything about staying on pathway did he?" Rika asked. "I don't think so" Gon said. Killua just looked dazed. Rika smiled. "Well then," she said as she bent down with her hands on the wet ground. She then sprung into the air as if she was some kind of animal. "See ya!" She called to Gon and Killua as she was still in mid air. She grabbed onto one of the tree branches swinging herself around so that she was now crouching on the branch. She then leaps to the next one using one foot to propel herself into the air. She the jumped to the next branch, and the next, and the next. Keeping a nice speed as she ran through the trees tops.

Rika made her way through the tree tops with a swift pace. She wasn't vary sure why she had left Gon and Killua. She would eventually make her way back to them. Well, she didn't want to get wet.

Rika had been going for quit a while. The fog was still thick though her senses were returning to her. She took a deep breath, the scents of the air were strange. Though she caught a fermiler sent. She picked up her pace following her nose as best as she could.

She soon came to a clearing. The fog wasn't as thick here. She could make out 3 different figures. 2 of them were Leorio and Kurapika. The other had a strange aura around him. The strange red head guy she had seen before. She narrowed her eyes thinking she could see another figure. She then realized it was Gon. Were they in trouble? Or what? She couldn't grasp what exactly was going on here.

Rika tightened her grip on the bark of the tree that she stood on. After a bit she was sure that they were in trouble, since Leorio looked hurt. Plus, she wouldn't mind knocking around the red head. Though, she didn't think she could knock him around.

Rika sprung forward from the cover of the trees. She tightened her fist as she raised her leg ready to attack the red head. He noticed her at the last second blocking her kick with his arm. "Tch" Rika spat. She then twisted around bringing around her other leg to hit his head. He moved out of the way though Rika's kick still hit him, but with less force.

Rika then quickly jumped back thinking that he would attack her next. "Rika" Gon said sounding a little surprised.

The red headed man had a evil like smile and a strange look in his eyes. "Now this is interesting" he mumbled. Rika narrowed her dark red eyes not taking them off the man.