Male! Robin x reader lemon

You were about to enter a brawl with an unknown fighter. You were practicing your skills just to make sure it wasn't someone too tough.

After about an hour of training, you felt ready.

Don't worry. I'll be fine. You're strong (Y/N).

You grabbed you're weapon and headed out to the battlefield. The crowd was cheering as you entered, and their attention left from you to your opponent as they walked to the arena.

Suddenly, you knew who it was. Robin, your guilty crush. You had to fight him.

You felt yourself shaking at first, but then you thought that you might as well impress him. You stood in yout battle position as the match began.

After the Battle
You felt horrible about yourself. You had lost. And it wasn't pretty. You didn't land a single hit on and he just destroyed you.

Everyone was laughing at you as you ran into your room. You slamed the door and jumped onto your bed to start crying.

So much for impressing him... Now I'll never have a chance with him.

You were crying so much that you didn't notice the door open and someone walk in. The person sat next to you and wrapped an arm around you.

They then took their free hand and cupped your cheek and made you look at them. You were shocked to see who it was.

"Robin?" you barely whispered without bursting into tears.

"Shhhh. Please (Y/N). Don't cry. It's not your fault. It was mine. I went to hard on you."

You couldn't get the feeling out. You still felt like crap. You wanted to gain his attention, but not like this.

"You know, I knew you were trying to impress me. I actually wanted to impress you, but I guess I went too far."

You blushed at his words. He did so much work to impress you, and it worked. At least the work did.

But...how did he know that I wanted to impress him? Did you make it that obvious?

You kept on thinking about this until you felt something soft on your cheek. And the thing kept trailing down your neck. When you finally looked to see what it was, you saw Robin kissing lightly down your neck.

"R-Robin...what are y-you doing?" you asked in a nervous tone. You were really enjoying this, you just didn't want to say it.

"Well darling..." he said as he pushed you down on your bed lightly. "This is my way of apoligizing to you. I have hurt you in various ways so why not...pleasure you in many ways?" he continued his soft kissing as you were completely frozen. That confirmed that his large feelings for you were unfolding before you.

You looked at him when he stopped his kissing. You were about to ask about why he had stopped, but he answered it by removing his robe along with his shirt. You saw his pale chest and stared in amazement.

You blushed a deep red and Robim chuckled at the sight of your nervous face.

"Now now dear. We've only just begun." he proceeds to remove his shorts, and your shirt and shorts. "The real fun lies ahead of us~."

He started to lick your neck and nibble in certain spots. Once he heard your moans grow louder and louder at certain spots, he stayed at those spots and bit into your skin, causing you to go crazy with your sounds.

He left your neck and trailed little kisses to your chest. A stealthy hand went to your back and unclipped your bra. He threw the piece of fabric across the room and went to kiss your breasts.

You were both embarrassed and eager by this action, but then turned more embarrassed oncebhe removed your panties. You almost pushed his head away until his tougne dove into your spot.

Your moans were so loud that you had to cover your mouth in order to keep quiet. But Robin didn't care and went deeper and deeper into your area until you finally released into his face, mostly going into his mouth.

He sat up and postioned himself near your entrance. He looked at you as to ask if you were ready. You nodded yes and took off his boxers, revealing his erotic shaft.

Robin wasted no time as he pushed himself into you. The pain was unbearable and you almost screamed. Robin saw your pain and was saddened.

"Do you want to stop? I can't stand to see you pain so if you don't want this anymore it's fine." he said calmly.

"No It's fine." you assured him. "I-I just need a little rest..."

You both sat still for a bit until you moved a bit and felt pleasure.

Robin took this as a sign and started to thrust. Slowly at first, but as your moans were turning him on, he couldn't help but move faster and faster. You gripped onto his snow hair as his thrusts were becoming more powerful.

You felt your stomach twisting up, signalling that you were soon going to cum.

"Robin...I can't....hold it...in" you said as your tightness in yor stomach increased.

"Don't worry....I'm ready....too...." he said just as weak.

He made his last few thrusts until you and finally came. He collapsed onto of your and you both tried to regain your breathes.

"Robin.... I....I" you started as you almost got your breath back.

"I love you too....(Y/N)...." Robin said before wrapping a blanket around you two.

You looked each other in the eyes and shared a heart warming kiss. As the kiss took place, you both slowly fell asleep.

FINALLY GOT A REQUST DONE!!!!!!!-WOOOO!!!!!!! AND THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 200 READS!!!!-DOUBLE WOOOOOO!!!!! Thanks for being patient with me. I still have more requests to do but they are still open if anyone has a suggestion. But for now, I'm out. SEE YA!!!