Snake X Reader

The memories of Super Smash Bros. Brawl had been amazing. There were so many new characters, a bunch of new battle arenas, new modes, even an awesome story mode!

But aside from that, there was one person that stood out from them all. Someone who protected you, trained you, and just cared for you more than anyone else.

And that was your best friend, Snake.

He was a tough nut to crack at first. He seemed so intimidating and scary, so you tried to avoid trouble with him. But once you got to know him, he was a real sweetheart. To you at least.

Once he got cut off from the new installment, it shattered your heart like the barrier that keeps monsters trapped underground should be. You went to your room and cried at the news.

Snake had tried to chase you, but Master Hand pulled him away to help pack his things. Snake was furious. He only had you to care for and would go crazy without you.

Before Snake left, he told you something you never thought you'd hear.

"(Y/N), before I leave, I just wanted to say that I...I...I-" you had stopped before he even finished. You were so happy that you couldn't wait.

"Snake, I love you too." you had whispered in his chest. He felt touched by your words and for the very first time, he cried. Seeing him cry had caused you to cry with him.

You held onto each other for a long time before the bus for non returning characters arrived. You stared into each other's eyes and went into a fast and deep kiss with the very little time you had left.

You two had been pulled away by Master Hand and Snake had been forced onto the bus. You waved goodbye to him for the last time you two had together.

It has been a year since then, and you actually were okay. There were more new characters you were friends with and other cool stuff added. But Snake was still stuck in your mind. You had a picture of you and him together and you always remembered the amazing bond that you two made. It was priceless, golden, and just sweet.

One night, you were going to bed in the same dorm as last year since returning characters keep their dorms. You shared yours with Snake before, but now you live alone.

In the middle of the night. You heard something on the window, like someone was throwing something at it. It came back again and again. You were annoyed yet curious.

You went to thw window amd opened it. You saw nothing outside beside the trees, some a bushes and flowers, a card board box...

Wait.. Cardboard box...? Does that mean.........

Suddenly, you were hugged from behind and had your mouth covered. You were about to scream until a very familiar voice spoke.

"Kept you waiting, huh (Y/N)?" the voice whispered. You turned around and hugged Snake tightly. It was against the rules to have visitors, so you wanted to stay quiet.

You looked him in his eyes once again. They haven't changed a bit since you last saw them. If anything they've gotten even more beautiful and stunning.

"Snake...I-I..-" you started whispering as tears if happiness poured down your face. Snake delicately put a finger on your plump lips.

"Shh. Let's go inside. I've waited so long for this." he said quietly as he put his lips on yours. You immediately kissed back. You missed this feeling. The feeling of his lips on yours. The feeling of his strong arms around you, keeping you from harm. The feeling of him in your presence.

You wer so focused that you didn't notice him guide you to your bed and lay you down softly.  You didn't notice how he tenderly rubs you in various places, some that made you moan. You did notice however when his lips left yours and went straight to your neck.

As he found that one special spot, your head went back into a soft pillow as moans were pouring out of your mouth. Snake did his best to attack that spot as best as he can to drive more moans out of you.

After he grew tired of the same old spot, he moved back and removed his shirt and you pajama shirt. He gazed at your figure for a little bit before using his hand to remove your bra.

His eyes widened at your exposed breasts and you were embarrassed about it.

"Stop staring! There's nothing good to see..." you said as you covered up your body.

He softly smiled and removed your arms. "What are you talking about? It's beautiful."

He went down and started to kiss your soft little perks. His mouth was doing so much magic while his free hand was taking good care of the other one. Your moaning was completely out of control at this point. Even Snake couldn't control himself or his little buddy as he tasted your skin. Once his lips left it, the air around you two was cold.

You both couldn't wait anymore. You both took off the rest of your clothes and Snake positioned himself at your opening. You were a bit nervous at this move. You knew that there would be pain, so you had to brace yourself for it. Snake looked at you worryly (is that a real word..? Meh...) before slowly and very painfully entering you. You almost screamed in pain and bit into his shoulder, which caused him to hiss in pain.

You both waited for a bit before you tried moving just a little to get a feel, and you bucked your hips once the pleasure was getting bigger. You both moaned at the sensation. Snake took more action and thrusted into you at extreme speeds. You felt your walls "smash open" as the pressure was rising and the thrusts were becoming more powerful.

Suddenly, a knot was forming in the pit of your stomach as the friction between you two was becoming stronger. Snake's little friend had grown up way too fucking fast as your moans and your bouncing boobs (couldn't type that without laughing XD) were driving him off the wall. With the increasing speeds, you knew you couldn't take it anymore.

"Snake! SNAKE! I'M CUMMING!!~" you screamed as you were on the edge of releasing.

"FUCK ME TOO!!! LET'S GO TOGETHER!!" he yelled.

After a few more thrusts and grunts and moans, you both screamed at your releases. Snake collasped on top of your sweaty body, leaving even more breathless as before. Without even releazing, you drafted off into a deep sleep, but not before saying "I love you" to your long lost lover. Before you completely passed out, you him reply with "I love you too."