"Bye,Bye Old Life"

Viper's Pov
After finishing what I must admit yummy breakfast I got dressed and geared up(Pick above not mine credit to owner)and by the time I finished gearing up there was a knock on my door and I grabbed the key's to the car/van and walked over to the basement door unlocked it and opened it and said"You took everything?"Of Course"Murphy said with a duh face and I waved them in"Welcome to my homa la bod(I don't know how they say it)and I heard them follow me in"Woah"some said,some gasped while looking around and I stood next to the van/car(In the left corner of the picture)"Here you go"I said handing the keys over to Warren and she gasped"Wow...are you really giving us your car"It's fine,I rarely go out anyway might as well put it to use"and the gang turned to me"Thank You"they said gratefully all except Murphy and Warren stepped in front of me"I think I and everyone else would love for you to join our group"and red hair added"With your skills we will get to California in no time"and everyone else nodded then Warren said"What do you say?"and I sighed and sat at my dad's workstation and looked at it"I don't think I can,I mean I would love to don't get me wrong but my home is here"and Warren sadly nodded then said"Let's load up"and unlocked the van/car and opened the"truck"and while I watched them load up I saw 10k walk over and say silently "I think you should join"Why"I questioned"What can I bring to the team that's not already there"and he said without hesitation looking into my eyes"Closeness"and I thought of it two ways and said with a smirk"Between all you guys or you and me"and he blushed a bit and responded with"Probably both"and walked off to finish loading up and I thought about it for a moment then mumbled "Fuck it he's hot" and got a camp bag out my closet and put my clothes,food,drinks,weopens, medical supplies,my family pictures,and my dad's letter in it and kissed my necklace and thought'I hope I'm not gonna regret this'then yelled out to the group"Hey!"which caused them to look at me and I saw 10k smile a little"Count me in"and the group yelled"Yes!"You can take the rest of the weopens and food and medical supply"and they immediately started taking things off the shelves and out of the cabinets and out of the refrigerator then I walked over to the"truck"(which was just a huge space)to put my bag in and off to the side and I felt a presence behind me and turned around to see 10k really close to me so close his minty breath was fanning my face and him say"You're not gonna regret this decision"and I looked him in his eyes and leaned in close and said"How do you know?"and he leaned in to the point were all I had to do was tip my head up more to brush my lips against his"Because...I'm here"and the smirk I already had on my face widen"Cocky much?"I then questioned leaning in more and he smirked back and leaned in nearly brushing his lips against mine"Around you...very"and I smiled and glanced down at his lips and back up to his eyes noticing him doing the same and breathed"We just met"and he replied with"I know...but I can't help but feel insanely attracted to you"and my brain went two ways again"In a clean way or a dirty way"and he shrugged and said"Both"and I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me close"I can say the same...but we don't know anything about each other"I responded putting my hands on his shoulders and he shrugged again looking into my eyes"We have time"and we just took our time just staring at each other then we heard Murphy say hopping into the van/car"Can you two stop your eye sex and let's go"and the rest of the gang laughed and Doc exclaimed"Those's the most words he's said and the most affection he's shown,so consider yourself lucky" and hoped in to while me and 10k blushed a very deep shade of scarlet and he gestured to the(now I'm going to call it)vcan and said"After you"and I courtesy and said"Thank You kindly"and hoping in the back(It's like Hobbs vcan in Fast & Furious but the inside has the two seats in the front and the row of 3 seats in the back and 3 more behind it and then I huge space as the"truck"part but the door is built like a side door but in the back with a window)then 10k hopped in and closed the"truck"and knocked on it signaling we were ready to go and Warren pressed the garage button that was already in there and we were driving off into the bright light and I stared at my old home through the back window and wished it a farewell before letting 10k take over to kill some Z's and counting them out now I understand why his name is 10k"Bye,Bye Old Home"