chapter 2

Alright this one will be short because it 2:20 am so yeah but I'm only doing this cause BenDrowned6775 wanted me to so yeah haha here it is

_______________________________________

I woke up from a dreamless sleep. I get up and peek my head out of my room to make sure no one was there. There was no one there but my passed out dad, with his head layed on the table. I tried to sneak out the front door but then the floor board creaked.

"Shit!" I say under my breath.
My did groans and look at me angrey.

"Where you you think your going ben!" He says stumbling over to me.
I say nothing but look down knowing that if I run he will find me and the beating will only be worse.
He then grabs me by my shirt and pushes me to the ground.

"I thought I said to stay in your room anyways Benjamin!" Dad yells as he throws me on to my blood stained bedroom floor and with that he leaves slamming the door.
I slowly get up and put my hand on my head then look at my hand. There was blood on my hand. I sigh and clean myself up and put on my legend of zelda shirt and a new pair of jeans and look in the mirror. I sigh then open my window and sneak out side. I walk into the woods and sit in a tree and start writing in my Journal.

_2 hours later_

I walk back to my house and go back through my window. I shut the window and lock it. I sigh and lay back down in bed. It's still afternoon but there is nothing to do being stuck into your room all day.
Then my dad busts through my bedroom door with a kitchen knife in his hand. I look at him with horror in my eyes and back up till I hit the wall behind me. He slowly walks up to me a slashes my with the knife in my back.
I scream in agony and he keeps running the blade of the knife through my back. Not enough to kill me just enough to cause a deep pain.
Then he runs the blade down my cheek. Blood drips down my cheek on to the floor. Then he leaves. I curl up in a ball in the corner of the room. I cry and cry untill it's dark out side. I limp to my bed and plop down on it.
I look at the now dry blood on my body and fall into a dreamless sleep.

_______________________________________

(A/n) did you guys like it?! Comment below if ya did! Also, Any ideas or anything cause I'm running out of ideas!!

Enjoy!!!

~J.J