SHOUTOUTS: PART TWO

I just thought it has been a while since I've thanked some of my favourite individuals for the support they have given me....

Asher_0berus, you have been voting on Housekeeping and complimenting it a crazy amount of times. Your comment on Chapter 35 has been one of my all time favourites. THANK YOU!

mirandajb. You have been a literal saint with the amount of commenting and voting. Plus you featured Housekeeping in your "All time faves" reading list which is awesome and honouring. Thank you for everything!

Ykwiim You never fail to vote and comment on almost every chapter. You always get involved which is something I love and you are still sticking around for my terrible writing. I really appreciate it, thank you.

thatweird5sosfan You are awesome with your comments and voting. And I like that your username promotes weirdness XD You've been here almost as long as Niamh Murphy has so you're therefore a dedicated reader. OBRIGADO. (That's Portuguese for thank you)

I'd also like to thank all my IRL friends with a small token of appreciation...

YinYangs4rePretty I'M A SNAIL

aysyjk merci beaucoup. Vous bouger.

Jxsslou TINKERBELL

InfernoMinx whisk.

kodywrenn NOODLE BABY

Internet7Girl KATNISS

I now look like a complete weirdo but in turn they will understand what I mean. Don't worry.

And finally, I'd like to thank all the donaters to Helpline. Obviously I'm not going to mention you but still, thank you.

SO, TO RECAP, THESE ARE THE OFFICIAL MAGIC FLOWERS WHO HAVE BEEN THANKED...

Oceanfrost8
RosettaQueen
LonelyKnights_13
fluffykitty68
GeorginaAndKat
Jessjessbb
InsomniacsDontSleep
Jamcake4ever
YipTheGoddess
The_Girl_In_The_Mask
TheChick_Online
AmandaJackson118
KaraCole
Asher_0berus
mirandajb
Ykwiim
thatweird5sosfan
YinYangs4rePretty
aysyjk
Jxsslou
InfernoMinx
kodywrenn
Internet7Girl

Have some magic *throws pixie dust*