A Rough Type Of Passion

He positioned his hands next to your head then finally began having his sweet way with you. You felt his quickly begin to thrust vigorously. You felt like your body was melting as he pounded in and out of you. The room was soon filled with passionate moans as he continued fucking you roughly, loud slapping sounds being made from your skin slamming together. You tilted your head back as your body jerked back and fourth from his merciless pounding, you moaned loudly while your pussy juices splashed onto your thighs. Suddenly Ban took your legs off his shoulders, placing them down then leaning towards you, placing his forehead against yours as his thrusts grew faster. 

Ban: F-Fuck...Y/N....Im gonna cum....

His moans grew louder,  turning you on even more, soon reaching your own limit.

Y/N: M-Me too Ban...

You placed a hand on his cheek smiling weakling. He looked at you, placing his own hand on your cheek.

Ban: Y/N..I love you.

You smiled up at him.

Y/N: I love you too ban.

Suddenly you felt a few last two thrust pound into you before feeling Bans cum shoot inside you. You moaned loudly, quickly cumming right after him. Both of your cum soon combined together inside you and poured out as soon as he removed his cock. He laid down panting next to you looking at you as he brushed your hair off your forehead and pulled you close to him,pulling the blanket over both of you, allowing you to sleep on his chest.

( And it ish done! Hope you liked it. PLLLEEASSE COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT, and leave suggestions or requests for what xreader I should do next. thx ^~^ )