Final Chapter

You could hear Bans heavy breath as you ran your hands over his muscles. Ban began moving his hand down to his erect member, positioning it under you as he looked into your eyes. You nodded to him gently, giving him the okay, to which he quickly pushed himself into you, putting both of his hands under your thighs as he weakly groaned.

Ban: we can be as loud as we want this time...I want to hear you Y/N..

You felt your whole body go hot as he pushed inside you. You bit your lip as his hips move back then slamming back against you, making you release a soft moan. Ban softly smiled as he repeated the action again. Your mind quickly goes blank as your filled with pleasure. 

Ban: Y/N your so warm...

Y/N: you are too...

You feel his hot cock move in and out of you, both of your moans echoing through the bathroom as the night is filled with love making.

You wake up next to Ban, wrapped in his arms. you gently look up at his sleeping face, and smile. Ban slowly opens his eyes tiredly and looks down at you, without a word he smiles and pulls you closer, kissing your forehead then soon you both drift to sleep again.

Well I think Im done. Sorry its not as great as last time, I just might improve it another time but I really wanna start a new xreader. As a apology for the story not being to its full potential, i shall take requests on what x reader I should do. But it can literally be ANY character. if its from a anime I dont know ill watch it for you and write the x reader. So think of your top fictional Husband (or waifu) and comment down below their name and what anime they are from. There are no limits now xD lol well thats all for tonight. Thank you so much for reading, i hope to see you in my next story!

( Its currently 3 am when this is posted btw. )