[ preference six ]

Preference 6; how you spend Christmas together

Stefan: Imagine Stefan throwing a Christmas eve party with Caroline's help, inviting most of Mystic Falls. By the end of the night, you two were asleep in each other's arms by the fire.

Damon: Imagine having a snowball fight with Damon outside the boarding house.

Klaus: Imagine visiting the Mikaelson's for Christmas. Rebekah calling Klaus "Santa Klaus", causing Klaus to get annoyed and all of his siblings - and you, of course - to laugh out loud.

Elijah: Imagine going on a road trip to Alaska with Elijah. Once there, he takes you to a cabin by a frozen lake on which you skate around on. At sundown, you both sat round a fire, roasting chestnuts on the open flames.

Kol: Imagine wrapping presents with Kol, who is absolutely useless at it. He throws bits of wrapping paper at you, puts sellotape on his face, does anything to annoy you. By the end of the night you have three presents wrapped and a make out session over.

Kai: Imagine decorating the tree with Kai. Putting tinsel around each other and hanging baubles in different places. He picks you up to put the star on the tree, and takes a piece of mistletoe from behind his back, one eyebrow raised.

-
A/N: Happy Holidays guys <3