The End Of My Day

"부른 밤, 종현입니다" as i finished the last line of the radio's broadcasting. the Director wanted it to be done live tonight. I feel somewhat really tired today. it's 2.00 right now. I just came back from Japan, attending an interview before straightly come to the MBC's building. I arrange my stuff and get up from my chair, "수고했어요~" I said and bowed towards the writer and staffs. they bowed back, saying the same phrase. i went out of the building, toward the parking lot to get my car. I came without my manager today because I'm having a plan for this night. as I walked toward my car, I feel the night's breeze went to my body, making me feels chills. I got into my car and turn on the heater. "I miss her", I don't know how many times my heart chanting those words this few days. it's uncalculatable. I checked up my phone, looking at our last chat. we chatting with each other one hours ago and with the last text "I miss you", she didn't reply to me anymore. " "she must be fallen asleep" I mumbled, starting on my car. it's been weeks since I last meeting my love, due to the promotion in Japan and she was busy with her final's exam as well.

I miss her so much that I couldn't hold it anymore. Luckily I got a day off tomorrow so I'm going to meet my love. the road is quiet and calm with only a few of cars passing by. I feel so damn tired. it's the last junction before getting into her apartment. my heart is jumping out of joy, I didn't even told her that I'm going to her place. I went to the basement to park my car. as I finished parking, I turn off the engine and wear my cap and sunglass just in case there's still be a people around. and I took my bag before walking toward the elevator. "god, it's scary" I mumbled, but still I need to use the elevator because climbing the stairs till 7th floors are impossible with my nearly collapsed body. so with a determined heart, I went into the elevator and press the 7th floor's button. I'm checking my phone so that the time will go by quickly, well I hope so. the 'ding' sound woke me up, and I went out of the elevator to her apartment's doorway. standing in front of the door, I don't think pressing the bell is a good idea since she will wake up from the sound. so I will just open the door using a pass she gave me before. '0..8..2..2' i said as I pressed the button.

it's opened and I get inside, taking off my shoes and coat, leaving it hanging on the stand. I opened my glass and cap as well, leaving me with jeans and a black plain shirt. I went into her room slowly without making a sound and found her sleeping on her bed, cuddling a teddy bear. I smiled and went beside her bed and lay beside her gently. I pull the teddy bear from her hug and replace that spot with my body. her body moving, but I don't think she is awake. I covered her body with the blanket. "it's oppa, just sleep" I said as she opened her eyes, smiling as she saw me laying beside her. "I miss you so much" she said, pushing her head onto my chest. "I miss you too, a lot" I said as I'm hugging her. she jerked her arm when I touch her arm. I chuckled "why?". "your hand is freezing, do you want some hot drinks?" she asked, looking into my eyes. I shaking my head no. "did you send me a chat? I'm sorry, I'm fallen asleep", she said. "it's okay" I replied, hugging her tightly "you're so warm". her body feels so warm for my cold hands. "hug me" I said. she wrapped her hand around my waist. I kissed her hair as her head was right under my chin. "I don't know whether I'm really tired of works or I feel tired because I didn't be able to meet you" I mumbled, load enough that she can hear it. she looking into my face and smile, "but oppa.. did you use a new perfume?" She asked. "ahh earlier kibum was playing around with his new perfume and he sprayed some on my shirts. is it suffocating?" she hated the strong smells of cologne so i guess she is uncomfortable. But,she shakes her head no.

"i will change my shirt, wait" i said and get up, opened my shirt and throw it on the chair beside her bed, "you don't have to" she said, getting up from laying as well, "i was sweating earlier". "your shirt is in the closet" she said, pointing toward the closet beside her bathroom's door. i went to the closet and take my HBA shirt. wearing it and crawled onto her bed again. hugging her tightly into my embrace. cuddle her. i'm not that sleepy actually. we stay in that position for about 15 minutes, i guess she was fallen asleep so i called for her "jagiya.. are you sleeping?". "no" she replied. "why didn't you sleep?", i asked cupping her face in my hands. "i can't fall asleep" she said, that's true, her eyes were wide awake. i chuckled. "do you want to go out? taking out the fresh air?" i asked, brushing her hair. "can us? aren't you tired?" she asked, "I'm not tired anymore, i just missing you so much before that i could collapse from that feels, well thanks to someone I've regained my strength" I said, giving her a convincing smile. she smiled and nodding, "kajjaa~" she sang as she get up from the bed.