Chapter 5

haii peoples! wut wut!! xD im updating againnnn sadly i cant put a dedication :((((( but i will when my dad leaves! xD mkkk enjoy ze chapter ok? without further adooo chapter 5

-----

neko~

i groaned and rolled over, pressing my back into a large and warm mass. i rolled back over and opened my eyes sleepily and saw James' sleeping peacefully. i ran my fingers through his hair and petted his ears slightly. he groaned tiredly and rolled over. i looked at the clock on the dresser.

8:13

i opened my eyes wide and stood up quickly, grabbing my clothes and shaking james. he groaned and rubbed his eyes and looked at me. i rolled my eyes at him.

"school idiot!"

his eyes popped open and he rushed to put on his clothes as well. i rushed to the stairs almost tripping down them as james tackled me in our morning romp. he put his paw on my head, signaling he'd pinned me down and he was victor, before jumping off of me onto the fourth step. i growled at him and shook the hair on my head. i lowered my upper body to the floor and pounced on him. making him fall down the stairs to the first step. i placed my foot over his head and raised mine in triumph. he snorted under me.

"gonna let me go now? all powerful brother?" he snickered. i smiled and jumped off of him. i raised my tail in the air proudly. i had finally pinned my brother.

*

james~

i chuckled as noami rushed on about her teacher being a bitch and giving her extra homework.

"I mean who does that?!?"

i chuckled. "Yes... who would do that?" i mocked, raising my voice an octave. she narrowed her eyes at me and pointed to scott and my brother. the duo were eating lunch together. scott leaned forward and kissed neko. i tightened my fist in anger. How dare he touch my neko like that!?! noami gripped my arm, ripping me from my jealousy party.

"why do you look so angry?" she asked her lips twitching upward in amusement. i looked back over to scott and neko. scott was kissing neko's neck and my fists clenched and my claws ripped into my jeans as i struggled to control my anger. i growled in anger and punched the wall. noami grabbed my arm.

"what's wrong james?"

i watched as ryan and felicia walked up to scott and neko. their followers shashaying behind them. i watched as felicia grabbed scott and threw him to her followers. ryan grabbed neko's collar. noami growled. i snarled. i walked forward, seeing red. i launched forward tackling ryan to the floor. neko fell with a thud and backed against the wall. i snarled and repeatedly hit ryan. i heard neko cry out, afraid and turned to him and was scratched hard against my face. i felt the warm liquid run down my cheek and bared my fangs at ryan. i hissed at him and tackled him, punching him with all i had until i felt someone pulling us apart. i looked up at the principal who was now dragging me to the guidance counselors office, than to his. i shot a glance at noami. noami had scott and neko and was clutching them both. she had scratch and bite marks all over her and a piece of felicia fur in her claws. i shook my head and continued my walk to the guidance office.

*

neko~

i put a bandage over james' cheek. he hissed slightly, but smiled at me anyways.

"I'll never let them touch you ever again." he vowed. i smiled at him and kissed his cheek. he growled in lust and kissed me.

"Also, stop hanging out with Scott so much." he demanded.

"but.. w...why?"

"Because you're mine."

"I..a..am?" I whimpered questioningly.

He didnt answer but kissed my neck. i groaned feeling james' lips on my neck, sucking tenderly. i clutched his shirt collar and he chuckled against my neck and pulled away,leaving a love bite in his place. i looked up at him, wanting more and he grinned down at me.

"now everyone knows your mine."

-----------

holyy shiznitttt :oo soo james is soo possessive! xD i will be posting a sneaky peaky in a few hours, hope you see it! xD also, question of the day! how do you feel about ryan and noami? ^0^