Chapter 6

haii peoples, i wondered who was excited fa dis chapter! there are gunna be some surprises and twists, but eh, im sure you'll love it!! thanks for voting my story btw. it makes me feel awesome! Maybe you'll do it again? ;) HAHA!  ok, enjoy chapter 6!!
---------

Neko~
i pushed scott off my bed and laughed at him. i smiled and smacked his head with a pillow. james had told me to stay away from him, but he and i had become the best of friends now. i confided in him and told him everything. he's even rooting for me and james. he pouted and narrowed his eyes at me.

"So, how's it going with James?" he winked at me and i smacked him playfully.

"He marked me today." i whispered, showing him the love bite on my neck. he smiled, flashing his fangs at me.

"I knew it!" he yelled victoriously. i growled at him and slapped my hand over his mouth. i looked at the clock.
10:31...
it was almost time for scott to leave.

"stop looking at the clock already!" scott shouted, smacking my arm away from him. "you arent getting rid of me that easy neko!"
i rolled my eyes and noami came into the room.

"Scott, we gotta go."

scott  and i pouted .

"Don't make me go!!" Scott begged. Noami snarled at us 

Scott and I winced and then said our goodbyes.
-----------------------------------------
James~

"neko wake up." i shook him. his ears twitched. i groaned and bit his tail, he still wouldnt wake up.

Humph... "I'm going to rape you if you don't wake up...." He slowly opened his eyes.

"I should go back to sleep then huh?" He asked, smiling. I shook my head in annoyance.

"Get up you lazy bum." I smacked him with my tail and walked to the stairs before being tackled into the wall. 

I groaned in pain. "N-neko??" He smiled at me and I rolled us so I was on top of him. I grinded our crotches together and kissed him. I licked his lower lip asking permission, which he eagerly gave to me. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and our tongues danced to a song all their own. I felt myself growing hard and heavy with blood. I pulled away reluctantly and looked at him. He frowned and quickly replaced his disappointment with anger. He snarled at me and bared his fangs. 

"Don't touch me James." he hissed. My ears lay flat against my head and my tail tucked between my legs. I watched as he ran away from me and back to our room. I sighed and grabbed my backpack and looked at the now obvious tent in my pants. This would be a long day.

-------------------------------------------------

Neko~

I was cornered by Ryan and his followers again. I hadn't seen James today. Guess he was going to actually stay away from me. Ryan snarled at me and told his followers to leave. My heart thudded heavily in my chest and he grabbed me by the scruff of my neck, to take me to a 'better place' for what he had planned. He dragged me into the janitor's closet and  He locked the door behind me, shutting us in the room alone. He looked at me, his eyes filled with lust, and stepped toward me. I backed away, hitting my back against the cold wall.

"You're s-scaring me..." I muttered looking down at the floor, than his eyes. He walked forward and grabbed my cheeks with his hands, staring me in the eyes. He put his hands on the wall on either side of me, effectively trapping me. He pressed his lips to mine and kissed down my neck, and started nibbling on my shoulder.

I shuddered, arching my back and biting back a moan. "Wh-what are you d-doing?" He kissed me, and everything melted away.

.........James...........stop this....Help me..please..

"I love you.... Please... date me?" My eyes widened and I looked back at him and he captured my lips with his. 

"But what about h-her? Don't you love her?" I muttered, gripping his shirt tighter. He rubbed my crotch through my jeans and kissed my chest. 

"You let me deal with her." he muttered before effectively silencing my by kissing me. 

"I d-don't want this." I whimpered. He pulled me to his chest and slid down to the floor with me in his arms. 

"You'll do what I tell you Neko, I don't know why you effect me like this, but you do, and you aren't getting away from me." I shivered as he licked my neck slowly, teasingly, and my eyes filled with tears. It felt good, but I didnt want Ryan to be doing this to me. I closed my eyes and visualized  James. Ryan's hands slipped in my pants and stroked me. I moaned and arched my back into Ryan's chest. He stroked me faster, causing me to moan in pleasure. I moved my hips upward to meet each downstroke of his hand. wave after wave of pleasure slid through me, before crashing down on me. I screamed in pleasure as I came into his hand. I panted and he took his hand away and licked my cum off of his fingers. I whimpered when the realization of what had just happened hit me like a cheap drum. I took the keys from his pants and opened the door before running out.

------------------------------------------------

James~

      "Neko get over here now!" I screamed. I growled in frustration and stomped up the stairs to our room.

"Neko get up right n-" I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Neko huddled against the wall, shivering. I walked to him and sat down beside him. He looked at me, his beautiful eyes, tear stained, flashed silver. His eyes were red and puffy and his cheeks were wet with tears. I tilted his chin upward and kissed him passionately. He groaned and wrapped his arms around my neck, pressing himself against me. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and wrapped my arms around his waist. He broke the kiss, panting and laying his head on my chest. 

"What's wrong Neko?" I whispered kissing his forehead. 

He shook his head. "I'll tell you later J-james...." I frowned and pulled him closer to me and buried my face in his neck. 

"I won't ever let anything happen to you." I muttered before kissing him slowly. 

                                                                          ***

WHAT WHAT! I DID CHAPTER SIX! HOLY HELL O.O XDDD well, hope you liked it! So vote, fan, comment, all of those things will make me a happy apple! :3 Byesiesss