Chapter 3 - Unexpected Friend

HEY AGAIN! I hope you guys like this chapter! I know its a bit short, sorry :( But the next exciting chapters are quite long...

After finding my locker and putting my books away. I walked to my first class, which by the way, took me a while to find. It was music. My favourite. As I walked inside I noticed there quite a few different looking people in this class, real musos.

I decided to sit at the back and for now, just keep a low profile. What happened this morning was too strange… I still couldn’t get it through my head, Tre came to talk to me, Sylvia Thompson. No way, it’s not possible that someone as God-like as Tre would ever talk to someone like me… but weirdly, it happened. Suddenly my train of thought was interrupted.

‘Hey! Are you one of Tre’s friends?’ I turned to my right to see who was talking to me. It was a girl, who looked about my age, straightened maroon hair, side fringe and a few facial piercings.

‘Um… to be honest, I’m not quite sure…’ I looked at the stranger.

‘Oh, cause… ah, don’t worry about it. Just though I’d ask. Anyway are you new here?’ 

‘Is it really that obvious? Yeah, I’m new.’ I laughed.

‘Well, this schools not that big, so anyone new is normally spotted pretty fast.’ Was she kidding? I couldn’t tell… Changing the subject.

‘I love your hair! Sorry I just had to say it…’ 

‘Ahaha, thanks! I like your eyes, their actually awesome. Oh, and by the way, my name’s Pepper.’

‘Nice name. Mine’s Sylvia.’

‘Kewl… So what instrument do you play?’

‘I sing mainly… but I can play a bit of guitar.’

‘Really? Can’t wait to hear it. I play bass mainly, but can also play drums. I guess I can sing, a bit, probably not as good as you though. So, you ‘wanna hang out?’ That was fast.

‘Yeah, sure!’ I smiled. Yes! I never thought this would happen within the first lesson…

The rest of the lesson went quite fast. We just went through the basic theory stuff, sadly nothing hands on just yet. English after that felt a lot slower though, I met quite a number of new students that were interested in the ‘newbie’. I also managed to work out who the ‘top dogs’ were, or ‘top sluts’ whatever name suits best. Pepper was in my English class too, so I was kind of tempted to ask her more about Tre, well, I kinda’ couldn’t stop thinking about him. So I did.

Apparently he used to go to her primary school and just last year broke up with his girlfriend, now ex-girlfriend Christina. I asked Pepper more about her and also found out that she was, and still is a complete skank, and… she still has an obvious attraction to Tre. Which I believed to be quite interesting. Enough about that though, it was time for recess.

So... this Christina like's Tre, huh? I wonder whats gonna happen with those two? Will Sylvia get to talk to him again? Will he even want to talk? Find out soon...

 DON'T BE A SILENT READER! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW! AND FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS ON MY WRITING! :D THANKS AGAIN FOR READING, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! <3<3<3